MEET THE STAFF TEAM!!
hiya oshi! wow i forgot how much i loved jensens dancing

I'm glad you're really enjoying this place <3 remember if any of you guys have questions or suggestions the help board is open for that and we'd love to see your opinions!

aa oshi I definitely remember you from over on ff! It's good to see you here and I'm happy that you're enjoying the site!!
hi ilu all and i'm so happy that this is a thing now you guys all worked so hard and i'm so proud of u nerds <333

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 500px; text-transform: lowercase; line-height: 100%; font-family: verdana; font-size: 7pt; text-align: justify"][align=center][i] sometimes i feel cold, even paralyzed
my interior world needs to sanitize
PADDYYY!!!!!
PADDY HEY

hi guys I'm Pyre and I'm just a regular member that likes writing and headcanons n stuff
hmu if you ever want to chat or plot but uh
I do both primarily through headcanons not always lol
wow I'm bad at this anyway yeah
y'all are cool

[align=center]
I wanna be your happiness I wanna be your common sense pain Wrap your head in a [glow=#684460,2,300]picket fence[/glow] Rebuild after the hurricane [abbr=this user is trailhead's miss american pye — aporia has tip toed in here, peed on all your things, and then deathdropped through the floor into hell — you've been poked by fangs — crows cleaned up apoira's pee and threw chocolate at you — joey baked you yummy cookies — firebird is definitely building a nest here — you have been bitten by a wild eskie (but w love though) — skullcrow has built u a pillow fort — vid sat on your head for about ten seconds before flying away — rev loves you — hoot hoot — you are my wife / you're my wife / boogie woogie woogie — hoot tried making a nest but got burnt zoinks — darwin gave you a kees — joey loves you <3]![/abbr]
Paddy!!!!!
You're cool too pyre!
thanks Fangs! *blows kiss*

[align=center]
I wanna be your happiness I wanna be your common sense pain Wrap your head in a [glow=#684460,2,300]picket fence[/glow] Rebuild after the hurricane [abbr=this user is trailhead's miss american pye — aporia has tip toed in here, peed on all your things, and then deathdropped through the floor into hell — you've been poked by fangs — crows cleaned up apoira's pee and threw chocolate at you — joey baked you yummy cookies — firebird is definitely building a nest here — you have been bitten by a wild eskie (but w love though) — skullcrow has built u a pillow fort — vid sat on your head for about ten seconds before flying away — rev loves you — hoot hoot — you are my wife / you're my wife / boogie woogie woogie — hoot tried making a nest but got burnt zoinks — darwin gave you a kees — joey loves you <3]![/abbr]
Topic Options