[/table]
he smiled and nodded. “most are nice, but..” he dug through the tentacles and pulled one out with three dark blue rings around it. “this one is..” he clicked a few times and the tentacle smacked him gently. he chuckled. “fevet.” he said and set it back.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Umbre laughed some more and shook his head, saying softly, "They all seem very cute~"

[table]
[/table]
he nodded and smiled. “they’re nice if you could hear him.”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
He smiled back and nodded, "Well... You aliens are really interesting, the more I learn about you.."

[table]
[/table]
he frowned. “galtaran.” he corrected. “alien is.. incredibly offensive.”

[align=center]
He blinked and blushed, saying quickly, "I-I'm sorry! I didn't know, I'm really sorry..."

[table]
[/table]
he blinked “it’s alright you didn’t know.”

[align=center]
He blinked and nodded a bit, before saying softly, "Anyways, uhm, would you like me to go now, and give you some privacy?"

[table]
[/table]
STARE INTO THE VOID / private
he hummed. “not exactly friends.” he said and pat the tentacles.

[align=center]
Laughing softly, Umbre said as he continued to run his fingers through the other's hair tentacles, "Well, you can't get along with everyone... Even if they're attached to you."

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options