[/table]
at the sound of a voice, the little blue spaceman made a garbled noise, then his speech cut between aseries of clicks and actual english. a few of the tentacles that formed his hair seemed to float just high enough to be seen over the rock, and he whispered, knowing that moving more would just cause more pain.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Blinking and frowning a bit, Umbre moved over to the rock and gasped, covering his mouth and staring at the other male. He said softly, seeming too scared to reach out and touch the other, "Oh my god, what... What are you? Are you... Okay? Well, no, you're obviously not but... How do I help..?"

[table]
[/table]
he visibly grimaced when the male started talking and he held up a hand, moving it to his own throat and holding it there. there was a quick and garbled sounding ‘crash- dead- help-‘ before he made a pained noise and let his hand drop. he made another soft clicking noise and stared towards the wreck, the fire making a reflection in his.. very odd eyes.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Umbre stared at the male in confusion and wporry for a moment before moving to rush back to camp. He grabbed the first aid kit they always kept around, and rushed back, kneeling down and saying softly as he pulled some bandages out, his eyes wide, "I don't... I don't know if I can really help you, but I'll try.."

[table]
[/table]
he had begun to panic when he left, and he seemed to calm once he returned. he whimpered softly and closed his eyes. he looked quite human besides the fact that he had four fingers- similar bone and muscle structure- so if it wasn’t for the eyes, hair, and fingers.. also skin and such, he’d look fairly normal. he slowly rose a hand to his throat again and winced. “human- kheai-“ he said and a series of clicks escaped him.

[align=center]
Eyebrows coming together in confusion, Umbre said softly, "K-Kheai? Is that your name?" He glanced down for a moment before he began to wrap up the other's wounds, saying quietly, "Uhm, I'm Umbreon. But people just call me Umbre."

[table]
[/table]
he nodded and clicked softly, tapping his throat and clicking in aggravation, weakly opening the turtle neck like fabric and taking off a metal band from around his neck. he held it up and looked at the ship.

[align=center]
Umbre blinked and frowned, glancing towards the ship and saying softly, "Uhm... Is your thing broken..?"

[table]
[/table]
STARE INTO THE VOID / private
triggers: uhhh injury, death??
[member=503]legiana.[/member] so uhhhh ok. i decided that the alien crashed into the middle of the wilderness and maybe your character was like.. camping or something and sees the flash and the fire??

kheai hadn’t been expecting to run out of fuel so quickly. the red lights had started flashing in the bridge and suddenly, there was chaos. no one was doing anything to stop it, the captain was doing nothing but praying to whatever old religion they worshipped, so he had taken matters into his own hands. he had thrown the captain from the captains chair and taken control of the ship that was descending onto earth at impossible rates.

within seconds, the ship had crashed in a white explosion that flattened the trees around it for a good mile- and yet, somehow, he had managed to survive. he had dragged himself from the wreckage, seeding pain shooting through one of his legs, and a firey pain burning across his skin. the long, light blue tentacle-like hair flowed around his head almost as if he was underwater. he placed himself against a rock, looking for at the burnt ship uniform he wore, and the bright green burns across his skin, the awkwardly bent leg, and deep blue blood that flowed from the many cuts across his skin.

all he could do now was hope someone had survived.

his “hair” the fourth one but without the head piece is his clothing, but it is more pants than a skirt.

[align=center]
/uhhh sorry I can't really give pictures or anything bc finding them would be a huge pain in the ass on my tablet thing. Basically he has short brown hair, green eyes, and lots n lots of freckles and he's about average height

Umbre really hadn't wanted to go camping. He didn't enjoy it, the ground was dirty and cold, and nobody ever remembered to pack enough snacks. His friends constantly dragged them into their annual trip, and he always sort of hated it. As usual on these trips, he was just laying in his sleeping bag, staring blankly up at the ceiling, when all of a sudden a loud crash interrupted his thoughts. Springing up, he glanced around and scowled when he saw that none of his other friends were awake. He was amazed they hadn't been woken up by that, but they could probably sleep through anything. Sighing, he slowly got to his feet and emerged from his tent, spotting smoke rising up a short distance away. Frowning, he cautiously made his way towards it, knowing that if someone was seriously hurt, he had better go help. He called out softly, nervous "Hello? Is anybody out there?"

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options