[/table]
he nodded and role a hand to pull about three of the tentacles in front of his shoulder. “they’re.. sort of like sensors. some older generations use them to communicate if they can’t..” be clicked to demonstrate and then two of the tentacles he had pulled in front of his shoulder started tapping together to make little ‘tib’ noises (hit your middle finger against your thumb for an example). “they also convey emotions or add support, like when they held your arm when i tried to stand.. and they also act as a form of.. radar in a way. if they start to flow away from something, then don’t go that way.”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
He blinked and said, looking the other's tentacles over curiously, "Wow, that's... Interesting. Humans don't really have anything like that."

[table]
[/table]
he smiled slightly. “pur bodies can also change slightly.” he slowly lifted a hand up to show the webbing that had formed. he was moving much easier now, which was good news.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
He blinked and looked the other over, his eyes widening slightly as he noticed that the other was looking better, "Uhm... Can you guys heal?"

[table]
[/table]
he tilted his head and shook his head. the tentacles had been doing their best to drag him into the water as they spoke but had nothing to latch onto. “no.” he said softly and moved to look at one of his burns.

[align=center]
He said softly, frowning a bit in confusion as he looked the other over, "Yeah, but... You seem like you're doing better. Do you feel better since you got in the water?"

[table]
[/table]
he blinked and nodded. “oddly.. yes.” he said and tapped at one of his burns curiously. “i don’t feel it.” he said and looked at him. “is.. are.. are the bubbles magic?” he asked, not being able to think of a scientific excuse for this.

[align=center]
He blinked and frowned, shaking his head, "No. Bubble baths can make you feel better mentally, but the bubbles have never been shown to heal humans..."

[table]
[/table]
STARE INTO THE VOID / private
he frowned. “that’s.. odd.” he mumbled, though his tentacles seemed to be wazing around excitedly.

[align=center]
He blinked and said, raising an eyebrow at the other's tentacles, "I guess it would seem odd to you, since you don't have hair."

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options