[/table]
he tilted his head and hesitated. “i’m afraid to ask..”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
"P-Please don't ask. It's really not important." He said, blushing a bright red before turning to go, "A-Anyways I'm gonna go find you some clothes."

[table]
[/table]
he nodded and moved to looked at the tub slowly filling with water, and slowly picked up the bubble bath, eyes slightly wide. he experimentively squeezed the bottle.. but did so a bit too hard and made the soap squirt everywhere, and the cap even flew off some how. he made panicked little clicks and threw the bottle accidentally, making it fall into the tub.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Umbre had been searching through his clothes when he heard the panicked clicks, and then a loud splash when the bottle fell into the tyb. Frowning slightly, he turned and moved to go back into the bathroom, saying softly, "Are you alright...?"

[table]
[/table]
the bubble bath has started to foam and rise, and his holographic eyes widened, continuing to click.

[align=center]
Umbre blinked and frowned, saying softly as he moved over to the bath and stuck his arm in, pulling the bubble bath out, "Well, you didn't really need to put more in.."

[table]
[/table]
his eyes widened. “it’s.. it’s meant to do that.

[align=center]
"Well... Yeah, kinda. If you put too much in it can kinda create a mess, but it is supposed to produce a bunch of bubbles." He said, frowning a little.

[table]
[/table]
STARE INTO THE VOID / private
he tilted his head. “really..?”

[align=center]
He nodded and said, taking a deep breath, "Yes, really. We have... Very different bodies when naked."

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options