[/table]
he blinked and his eyes widened. “oh! i did not realise! i’m sorry if i have made you uncomfortable, emmi!” he squawked and put his hands out as if asking to shake hands.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Emmi said softly, still red, "It's alright, I just... I don't wanna see anything you wouldn't want me to see, and make things awkward." He then blinked at the other's hands, reaching out to gently push them down.

[table]
[/table]
he took his hand in both of his and whined. “you forgive me..?” he asked.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
He blinked at the other before nodding, "I... Uh, I forgive you. It wasn't that big of a deal, don't worry."

[table]
[/table]
he made a soft noise and hesitated. “alright. good. thank you.@ he said and moved in an attempt to get the shoes on, but struggled. “uh..” he breathed. he didn’t realise he could undo the laces.

[align=center]
Glancing down, Emmi blinked and said, chuckling, "Zadda, you can undo the laces and they get more loose." Leaning down, he undid the laces and helped the other get the shoes on.

[table]
[/table]
his eyes widened. “but not the strings are undone!” he said, not exactly knowing how to get them back to normal.

[align=center]
"That's why we tie them back up." Emmi said, chuckling as he tied the them back up

[table]
[/table]
BRING ME DOWN TO THE OCEAN FLOOR / private
he paused as he pulled on the bottom part of the outfit and tilted his head. “why wound i do that?” he asked curiously, pulling on the hoodie and tying up the bandana to cover his face as well as the sun glasses and pulling up the actual hood

[align=center]
Still blushing furiously, Emmi mumbled in a flustered tone, "For privacyt's sake...? Humans don't usually change in front of each other... Unless they're like, really close.."

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options