A THOUSAND MILE STORM / p
jack nodde. “ah. i can understand that. but yeah. lucio had this boyfriend he came to overwatch. the dude was this rapper who got him addicted to some new drug, beat him up from what i heard. the dudes in jail now, but. yeah. youre definitely a step up.” he explained.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Jesse frowned. “Oh...That sounds horrible.” Jesse said.

“Yeah. I’m sure it was. Which is why you should talk to him.” Gabe siad

[size=18pt]
J̶u̷s̶t̸ ̴a̴ ̷g̸l̸i̶t̸c̴h̷ ̸i̵n̴ ̵t̴h̵e̷ ̷s̶y̷s̸t̴e̶m̸ ̵
jack and junk nodded. “i’m sure it’d make him happy.” jack said.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Jesse waited a moment before nodding. He then moved off to find Lucio.

Gabe watched Jesse Leave and then sighed. “He’s going to blow it.” Gabe said.

“Oh come on Gabe. Have more faith in him then that.” Lena murmured

[size=18pt]
jack hummed. “i agree with Gabe.” he said and chuckle d lucio had moved into the communal bathroom to splash water on his face and sighing.

[align=center]
Gabe blinked, leaning back a bit in the chair. He then looked at Jack. “How have you been doing?” He asked

After a while, Jesse soon found Lucio. “...Hey, Lucio? Everything okay?” Jesse asked

[size=18pt]
jack hummed. “didn’t sleep last night, but besides that, i’m ok.” he said, leaning to kiss his cheek gently.
lucio looked up and blinked. “i.. yeah.. i’m sorry about.. that. i never planned to do that.. especially not how it went down. i’m sorry..” he said.

[align=center]
Gabe blinked, watching him. “...Well, I’ll make sure you sleep tonight.” He ssid

Jesse frowned, moving over and resting a hand on his shoukder. “Hey, it’s alright Lucio. Don’t apologize.” He ssid

[size=18pt]
he hummed. “gabriel, i swear if you try to make that tea again, i’m going to pour it right on your dick while it’s still hot.” he warned.
lucio blinked up at jesse and felt as cheeks heat up. “but-“

[align=center]
Gabe chuckled softky. “Not what I was going to do, but that’s a good idea.” Gabe murmured. Lena watched them softly, smiling. She then looked away.

Jesse smiled. “I like you too Lucio. I just...Didn’t expect you to have feelings back for me.” He ssid

[size=18pt]
Topic Options