A THOUSAND MILE STORM / p
triggers: alcohol, smoking, slight age gap (26/27 year old - 38ish year old), depression, possible body issues, violence, death
[member=722]Leafwing12[/member] you’re gonna have to play lena + hana too

lucio loves overwatch so far. everyone seemed nice and he had a lot of fans here that seemed to crowd around him and protect him. of course, not everyone was a fan of his music, but they still protected him- some even treated him like he wasn’t just a celeberty, in fact, one person hadn’t even known who he was. that person was a certain jesse joel mccree.

lucio like jesse- lucio tended to get crushes on people easily, and jesse just happened to be his new interest. he hadn’t spent much time with the other male besides missions, but those missions were always.. nice. jesse protected him, he healed him, jesse would crack a stupid joke and lucio would nearly die laughing. he liked those little moments but.. he was too awkward and shy to actually make friends, much less flirt.

so currently, he was sat with hana, junkrat, and lena. “i don’t know, guys.. i mean, he’s cute, and i’m.. tiny. very small. there’s have to be a problem there. what if he’s not into guys? oh my god, what if i have a crush on a straight guy!” he said to the three. junkrat snickered. “you could get someone to spy for you~” he joked. lucio tolled his eyes.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Lena and Hana shared a look before glancing over at Lucio. They both loved him. He was a very welcome addition to overwatch. He lightened the mood when they needed it the most. Lena then chuckled softly.

“Lucio, we don’t have to spy on him. You wanna know a way to get an answer fast and simple?” Lena asked, watching Lucio.

[size=18pt]
J̶u̷s̶t̸ ̴a̴ ̷g̸l̸i̶t̸c̴h̷ ̸i̵n̴ ̵t̴h̵e̷ ̷s̶y̷s̸t̴e̶m̸ ̵
lucio groaned. “please don’t say ask him, i’m too awkward for that, man.” he groaned, hiding his face. “he’s totally straight. one hundred percent.” he stated. he heard a soft scoff behind him and he turned to see soldier sat with a coffee cup. “jesse? straight? that’s fuckin’ funny.” the manstated, leaning against the back of his chair. “i’ve seen that boy bring near anyone back to base. boys, girls, people who i’m not quite sure were even human.. pretty sure he brought an omnic back once.” he said, making lucio’s cheeks go hot.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Lena chuckled. “I was going to say ask Commander Reyes. He practically raised him. He’d know for sure.” Lena murmjred

[size=18pt]
soldier hummed. “oh trust me, Gabe didn’t pay attention to who he brought home.” he said thoughtfully. “i was the one that interrogated them. i remember there was this one guy who got so scared that jesse had to steal him from the interrogation. though, most of the guys were just hook ups. i don’t think he actually ever had a boyfriend.” he said thoughtfully. lucio sighed. “so i’ve got a chance for a hook up, and not a boyfriend?” he said. jack chuckled. “not what i said.”

[align=center]
After a minute Jesse wandered over to them. He glanced them over. “What are you all talkin’ about?” Jesse asked, looking them over

[size=18pt]
jack hummed. “all the people you brought back to base when you were younger. how most of your hook ups were guys and shit.” jack said and waved a dismissive hand. lucio set his face in a hand, glad that no one could actually see his blush. junk was snorting with laughter, smacking the table.

[align=center]
Jesse frowned, raising an eyebrow. “Yeah and what about it? You didn’t think I was just going to hang around the base and not have a little fun did you?” Jesse asked

[size=18pt]
he hummed. “only talking about it ‘cause someone’s got a crush on you.” he stated with a smirk. lucio’s eyes flashed open and he cleared his throat. “it’s hana.” he accused suddenly, his face on fire with embarrassment.

[align=center]
Hana’s eyes widened and Lena started laughing. Jesse glanced at her. He cleared his throat. “Well...Hana, I’m honored you’d feel any sort of attraction towards me. But we barely talk, darlin’. You’d be wise to save your love for someone else.” Jesse said. Hana bkinked.

“Uh...Y-Yeah. Of course.” Hana said.

[size=18pt]
Topic Options