ALL THESE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS / p
tweek whined ar him and twitched, nuzzling him. “nnng!”
kenny snorted. “so.. i guess we have to just wait and see what this guy does..”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Craig frowned, rubbing his back slowly. He then placed a kiss to the top of his head. “I’m sorry for not responding to you Tweek. I really wasn’t ignoring you on purpose.” He whisoered

Kyle hummed. “I suppose you do.” He said

[size=18pt]
J̶u̷s̶t̸ ̴a̴ ̷g̸l̸i̶t̸c̴h̷ ̸i̵n̴ ̵t̴h̵e̷ ̷s̶y̷s̸t̴e̶m̸ ̵
he huffed softly and kissed him gently.
kenny hummed. “welp, i should go make sure karen is ok.”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Craig kisses him back softly. He then pulled away, gently brushing a hand through Tweek’s hair.

Kyle nodded. “Yeah. If there’s any trouble, let us know.” He murmured

[size=18pt]
he sighed as he began to calm, nuzzling his shoulder gently and closing his eyes.
kenny nodded and stood, moving to take out his phone (it was shitty, one of those phones where you slide up the screen and there’s a keyboard), taking butters ‘wanna come over? parents aren’t over’.

[align=center]
Craig kept him close. After a bit, he soon laid down on the bed, resting Tweek on him. “Was everything alright while I was gone?” He askwd

After a minute, Butters responded. ‘Sure. Want me to start heading over now?’

[size=18pt]
he nuzzled into his chest. “yeah, it was ok.” he breathed and sighed.
‘yeah. look through the window, and if karen is on the couch just let yourself in. i might be a few minutes.’ he responded.

[align=center]
Craig bkinked, kissing his head. “Good.” He murmured softly. He then rubbed his back slowly. “You need anything?” He askes softly.

‘Alright, will do. See you soon.’ He texted back.

[size=18pt]
he paused a moment. “i’m kind of thirsty, if you don’t mind going to get me a drink..” he said softly.
kenny, eventually, got home, seeing karen on the couch. he hummed. “butters here yet?” he asked kissing her head. she nodded. “yeah, in your room.” she said and kenny hummed. “alright. as soon as this goes off, i want you in bed, ok?” he said softly and she nodded. he moved to his room, seeing butters sat on his bed. “hey~” he greeted, moving to change out of his suit.

[align=center]
Craig nodded. “Alright. You want anything specific?” He asked, glancing down at him.

Butters smiked softky, looking up at Kenny. “Hey.” He greeted

[size=18pt]
Topic Options