ALL THESE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS / p
triggers: homophobia, violence, underage drinking/smoking, abuse, addiction
[member=722]Leafwing12[/member] they’re all like 17, actual super hero,,, bc ye. except carlos is actually a villain. ;^) in which the team is together and everyone is ok

carlos hated the cold. it seeped through his suite made goosebumps raise across his skin. it was even worse at night time when snow fell and he was locked out of his house by his shit parents- and it wasn’t like he knew anyone around here so he couldn’t exactly knock on someone’s door and ask for someone’s help, so.. he did the next best thing- he went to raisins and sat with his cape pulled close, hood pulled over his eyes as he drank some hot chocolate one of the girls had given him on the house.
meanwhile, cartman had texted the gabg saying ‘new super in town. meet at raisins asap to check this dude out.’ with a picture of carlos at raisins from wondertweek attached.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
The others had already gathered at the house. Kyle was the last one to arrive. He had gotten caught up with some other personal problems. Once at the house, he wandered in, looking around quietly.

[size=18pt]
J̶u̷s̶t̸ ̴a̴ ̷g̸l̸i̶t̸c̴h̷ ̸i̵n̴ ̵t̴h̵e̷ ̷s̶y̷s̸t̴e̶m̸ ̵
/they’re at the raisin’s restaurant, not a house.

all of the other supers were spread out, watching this new guy and trying their hardest to get a look at his face to no avail. cartman hissed. “we need to get a closer look.. mysterion, can you get close?” he hissed from where he say with stan, kyle, and kenny. kenny frowned. “we don’t know what this guy is even capable of and you want me to go over alone?” he growled before looking to the new guy to see he had just soft of disappeared. “where the fuck did he go?!” he hissed.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
(Well I don’t know who raisin is XD.)

Kyle soon moved over to them, frowning. He glanced over at the new guy before looking down at them. “Why does seeing his face matter?” He asked, watching them. “He doesn’t seem to be causing any problems to me. I say let him have his privacy.” Kyle said

[size=18pt]
it’s hooters basically XD also for this ima make carlos speedster psychic bc it’s a cool combo

kenny frowned. “because he could start causing problems! what if he groups up with-“ kenny suddenly stopped talking, taking a raspy, gasped breath, moving to craw at his throat but nothing was there. cartman’s eyes widened. “k- mysterion?” he said and looked around before seeing a shadow cast over the table and seeing the new guy standing at the end of the table and slowly sitting down. “why are you watching me?” he asked simply, kenny still clawing at his throat and trying to breath.

[align=center]
Kyle suddenly froze, his eyes widened when Kenny seemed to be struggling to breath. He then narrowed his eyes, turning to face Carlos. “Whatever you’re doing to him, stop it.” Kyle hissed, glaring at him. “We’ll tell you after then.” He muttered

[size=18pt]
kenny gasped for air, and cartman hissed. “we heard you were new in town and we needed to check you out, see if you’re a danger or not!” he stated. carlos looked between them. “so you decide to spy on me.”

[align=center]
Kyle narrowed his eyes. “Yes we did.” He said. Kyle shifted his gaze over to Kenny, frowning a bit. He slowly moved over, setting a hand on his shoukder before looking up at Carlos. “And clearly you are a danger if you’re just going to go around harming my friends.” He ssid

[size=18pt]
carlos frowned. “most people don’t follow a super and stalk them. i thought you were the danger.” he stated.

[align=center]
Kyle frowned. "I might be." He muttered, watching him.

"Alright enough. Give it a break before someone gets seriously hurt." Craig said, glancing at Kyle.

[size=18pt]
Topic Options