A Shot In The Dark // Private
Echo frowned, looking around a bit. She then moved inside with Jesse

[size=18pt]
J̶u̷s̶t̸ ̴a̴ ̷g̸l̸i̶t̸c̴h̷ ̸i̵n̴ ̵t̴h̵e̷ ̷s̶y̷s̸t̴e̶m̸ ̵
he led her along, looking around. “winston?” he called before seeing two odd figures- monica- one monk oooking guy and one cat looking guy.. then the sight of a third omnic caught his eye. the sniper. “oh god damn it.” he muttered.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Echo watched them, frowning. "You are not with the others?" Echo asked, looking at the sniper

[size=18pt]
the omnic looked over. “never was.” he stated simply. mccree sighed. “shoulda known..”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
After a while, Winston moved over to them. His eyes widened. "Echo? I didn't expect to see you here ever again." He said. Echo smiled softly.

"It's nice to see you as well Winston. Any troubles here?" She asked.

"Oh. A lot. But, we will settle it." Winston said.

[size=18pt]
mccree nodded. “so.. who are the omnics?” he asked curiously. crossing his arms slowly. the sniper hummed. “i’m technically names lancelot, but most people call me cel or lottie.”

[align=center]
Winston blinked, looking over at them. “This is Zenyatta. He came back here with Genji. He’s Genji’s friend that helped him through some hard times in his life when he first left. And the other is Lynx 17. They’re a hacker who was stationed in Numbani, but they decided to come join overwatch and help out.” Winston said

[size=18pt]
his eyes widened. “wait, genji?” he said and looked around. “where?”

[align=center]
Winston nodded, smiling. He then gestured for Mccree to follow him, heading off

[size=18pt]
he quickly followed, discarding his cigar since he knew genji didn’t like how smoke smelled. zenyatta looked up and hummed. “ah, winston! how may i help you?” he asked cheerfully.

[align=center]
Topic Options