A Shot In The Dark // Private
// Trigger warning for mentions of violence

Gabriel had been going back Route 66. A place he never thought he’d see again. Not since that day he captured Jesse Mccree. That kid...He had been a pain in the ass, but Reyes would be lying to himself if he said he didn’t care about him.

Gabriel was thankfully dressed in his Reaper outfit so no one would be able to identify him. Once he got there though, he really hadn’t expected to her gunfire or explosions. Gabe frowned, disappearing and reforming on top of one of the now destroyed train cars that was hanging off the edge of the tracks.

Gabe scanned around, spotting a few familiar faces, all be it more grown up. He recognized the old deadlock gang. But there was one in particular that caught his attention. A certain cowboy that looked out of place. Mccree. No one else would dress like that. Gabriel muttered something under his breath and then wraith formed down to the ground and reappeared in front of Jesse to shield him from any oncoming bullets. He then took out one of his shotguns, aiming them at the deadlock members.

“None of you pull another god damn trigger.” Gabriel muttered, eyeing them. “I will not hesitate to end your life if anyone of you harm this man.” Gabe muttered.

[size=18pt]
J̶u̷s̶t̸ ̴a̴ ̷g̸l̸i̶t̸c̴h̷ ̸i̵n̴ ̵t̴h̵e̷ ̷s̶y̷s̸t̴e̶m̸ ̵
sniper omnic had had his sights set on mccree, only to get shot down by the cowboy. mccree, once reaper appeared in front of him, froze, as did everyone out. this man could take out an entire swat team so no one dared to put a finger anywhere near their trigger except ashe. jesse hissed softly. “ashe, cmon, don’t fuck with this guy.” he said, moving back and watching as everyone seemed to slowly set their guns on the ground. jesse moves to do the same. he chuckled nervously. “look uh.. mr. reaper, sir, we don’t want no trouble.”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Reaper blinked, frowning. Once everyone lowered their guns, he slowly lowered his as well. “And you won’t get any trouble from me. I don’t have time to be wasting on you children.” Gabriel muttered, watching them. He turned his head slightly, looking at Jesse before glancing at the others. “I only came by since I heard about some weapons being stored somewhere here.” He said

[size=18pt]
jesse frowned. “and i just came here because they got somethin’ that belongs to an old friend.” he stated, looking to the white, egg like crate.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
He watched Jesse. “An old friend?” He asked. “What? That?” He asked, looking towards the crate. “It’s a crate. Is that seriously why you were fighting with Deadlock?” He asked

[size=18pt]
he frowned. “it’s not just a crate. it could change the course of an entire war.” he stated. the omnic sniper hissed. “i knew there was some weird ass energy coming off that thing.@ he snapped.

[align=center]
Ashe glanced over at them. “Yes, which is why we could use it to our advantage.” Ashe said.

“Both if you are being irresponsible. If it’s dangerous then none of you should be messing with it.” He muttered.

[size=18pt]
he frowned. “not dangerous. she’s not a weapon.” he hissed. the omnic paused. “she?” he asked.

[align=center]
Ashe watched Jesse, frowning. “That thing is someone?” Ashe asked. Gabe glanced down at the crate. “...Go on then.” He said

[size=18pt]
jesse hesitated and slowly moved to the what crate and pulled out a chip. he set it in place and watched as a omnic like woman began to form. “hey, darlin’..” he greeted and held his hand out to her.

[align=center]
Topic Options