[/table]
he squawked softly and crossed his arms. “i’m not tiny, you’re just freakishly tall!” he stated. isabella giggled, sitting with phineas as he drew up plans with ferb.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
"I'm not freakishly tall. Ferb is just as tall as me." Buford said with a smirk, gesturing over to Ferb, who had his long legs tucked underneath him as he drew up plans.

[table]
[/table]
“ferb is 6’3, buford.” phineas stater. “you’re freakishly y’all.” baljeet states.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Freakishly y'all

Rolling his eyes, Buford said softly as he removed his arms from Baljeet's shoulders, "Fine, but you're still tiny. Like everybody else is bigger than you."

[table]
[/table]
autocorrect doesn’t like the word tall

baljeet frowned slightly when he moved his at and hugged.

[align=center]
Buford blinked and chuckled, wrapping his arms back around the other's shoulders, "Don't pout."

[table]
[/table]
he made a pleased noise and phineas narrowed his eyes slightly. “are you guys..?”

[align=center]
Ferb, although he was still focused on his idea sketching, seemed to smirk a bit and let out an amused huff through his nose when Buford rose an eyebrow, "Are we guys what...?"

[table]
[/table]
FORGOT ABOUT THAT PART / p
he nodded. “i hope it doesn’t change things to hindi..@ he breathed.

[align=center]
"Hopefully not, cause my Mom would absolutely not understand." He said, chuckling and sending a message to his Mother. He then glanced down and smirked when he noticed he was leaned a bit over Baljeet. Wrapping an arm around Baljeet's shoulders, he put his chin on Baljeet's head, "God, I forgot how tiny you are."

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options