[/table]
cx i know!

baljeet groaned. “unfortunately.” he sighed and moved to look at the blueprint’s fern was drawing up. “what is today’s adventure?” he asked. phinaes hummed. “not sure yet! we’re brain storming right now.”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Verb glanced over at Baljeet with a raised eyebrow when he got close, but then just shrugged and continued sketching out ideas. Buford said softly as he leaned back, "Eventually you will run out of ideas for the summer."

[table]
[/table]
baljeet hummed. “i feel like they’ll always have something to do.” he said. phinaes thought a moment. “oh!! what about a super bouncy tennis court?” he suggested and baljeet hummed. “a bit hot for that, don’t you honk?”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Buford said quietly, tilting his head, "It's pretty much always hot during the summer, though. It's not gonna get any cooler until fall."

[table]
[/table]
phinaes snapped his fingers. “underwater tennis?” he suggested. ballet hummed. “sounds fun!”

[align=center]
Ferb instantly seemed to have ideas, and began sketching things out. Buford smiled and said, chuckling, "That does sound nice~"

[table]
[/table]
baljeet nodded and hummed. "could i go inside and grab a drink?" he asked and phin nodded. "yeah, dude! you don't have to ask!" he said and baljeet nodded, glancing at buford for a moment and then moving to the flynn-flecher house to get some water, knowing buford would probably follow him.

[align=center]
Buford blinked when he felt Baljeet glance at him, and he rolled his eyes before getting up and following the other into the house.

[table]
[/table]
FORGOT ABOUT THAT PART / p
triggers: underage smoking?, past sorta mutual bullying
[member=503]leginaga.[/member] so they’re around 16, so not quite off to college. this has gotta be the best rp we’ve thought of yet

baljeet was not happy that it was summer time. sure, phinaes and fern always made crazy and fun things, but.. he liked school and cold weather. besides, he always got to do buford’s homework. he sighed as he moved into the back yard of the step brothers, hearing buford already talking about some girl that had moved in and his hot she was- which made baljeet a bit jealous. he looked up when he heard a “hey baljeet!” from isabella and smiled slightly. “hey, guys.” he greeted.

[align=center]
( this is one of the fucking weirdest rps honestly cx )

Buford ceased his talking once Baljeet came into the yard, and he said as he looked up at the other boy, "Hey nerd." It wasn't really an insult at this point, just a term of endearment. He then said, tilting his head, "You finally done finding every extra credit assignment you can do just to get that same rush from school?"

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options