[/table]
he sighed and slowly sat up, going to fix his hair and move out.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Hux was humming softly outside, looking down, and he jumped a bit when Kylo came out. Giving the other a shaky smile, he led the other towards the 'cafeteria' area, leading the other in and gesturing towards the many food places, "You can pick pretty much whatever you want.."

[table]
[/table]
his eyes widened. “what do you suggest..?”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Hux blinked and blushed, saying quietly, "Uhm... Well, I usually eat Arkanis food, cause it's where I came from. Although I do like the sweets from pretty much everywhere."

[table]
[/table]
he nodded and looked around. “i guess i’ll try some armani’s food!”

[align=center]
"It's very good, I promise..." He said, leading the other over to where the Arkanis chefs were. The food was sort of European inspired, since Arkanis was very foresty and sort of beautiful. Hux had loved it there, until his Father had taken him away... Taking a deep breath, he put biscuits and what was essentially juicy brisket and 'chips' and really... It all looked pretty delicious. He then handed it to Kylo.

[table]
[/table]
he blinked and smiled slightly. “thanks~” he said brightly.

[align=center]
When Kylo smiled, Hux made a soft flustered noise and nodded, "Uhm, you're welcome. Would you, uhm... Like to sit with my friend and I?"

[table]
[/table]
he blinked. “that sounds nice, sure~”

[align=center]
HELLBENT ON LOVING YOU / p
"I'll, uhm, I'll wait for you outside." He said, giving a little dip and moving to head outside.

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options