[/table]
kylo didn’t understand why he couldn’t stay with snoke- he was his apprentice after all, and how was he meant to learn if he was awake with him? but, after a good beat down, he quickly learned not to question him and to do as he said. looking to the ginger male as he spoke, he scrunched his nose. “just call me kylo or ten. i’m not a noble or some shit.” he stated.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Blinking with a frown at the vulgarity of the other, Hux sighed and said softly, "Uhm... Alright. I'm Lieutenant Armitage Hux. I was the one who was asked to be your... Partner in the First Order, I suppose. I'll be showing you to your room first."

[table]
[/table]
at the mention of a room, kylo seemed to visibly perk up. “yeah, ok. sounds good..” he said and moved a bit closer.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Hux made a soft noise when the other got closer, quickly turning on his heel and moving through the ship, "I'm sure you already know, but this is the Finalizer. Rae Sloane is the one in charge, and evidently she and Snoke thought it would be good for you to become acquainted with the group you're helping. I can't say I disagree. Unfortunately due to the short notice, you'll be getting a simple standard room."

[table]
[/table]
kylo nodded. “as long as i get to sleep.” he said softly. snoke didn’t really let him sleep much, and he was exhausted. he looked around, curling and unfurling his fists.

[align=center]
"You should be able to... We don't have our first mission together until tomorrow, to give you a bit to rest. There's dinner at 8 in the cycle." He said, leading the other to a nice sized room with First Order markings, a large bed and a miniature kitchen. It also had its own bathroom and drawers.

[table]
[/table]
his eyes widened as he looked around. “holy shit this is huge..” he breathed. “is this just for me?”

[align=center]
Hux blinked and said, nodding, "Yes, it is the standard sized room for someone of your importance to the First Order."

[table]
[/table]
his eyes widened. “what? me?” he asked, making a confused expression. “why would i be at all important?”

[align=center]
HELLBENT ON LOVING YOU / p
Possible trigger warnings: violence, alcohol, past childhood abuse, unhealthy coping mechanisms, possibly more idk

When his Mother had first announced that a powerful force user would be helping the First Order, Armitage had been... Understandably skeptical. Despite the fact that he was trying to fight against his Father's abusive conditioning, Hux still sometimes agreed with things his Father used to say, and one thing had been to never trust a force user. After all, force users were the whole reason the Empire had failed. Still, Sloane had emphasized that Snoke would be a valuable asset, and Armitage was inclined to believe her.

What the young lieutenant hadn't been expecting, however, was that he would be put in charge of a force user all his own. A man just a few years younger than him, known only as Kylo Ren. Apparently he was Snoke's new apprentice, and Snoke had emphasized that Hux had to be the one to show him the power of the First Order. Hux had been worried at first. After all, he was hardly the highest ranking officer on the Finalizer, and his Mother seemed like a much better candidate to help Kylo settle and possibly help on missions, but for some reason it had been hammered in that it had to be him. So now, he was going out to meet Kylo's shuttle as it landed within the Finalizer's landing bay, his hands tucked behind him respectfully but his fingers fidgeting with nervousness. When the door opened and he was forced to look up at the dark haired male who stepped out, he frowned slightly, saying quietly, "Lord Ren...?"

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options