[/table]
he soon came out from behind, hesitating. “the sleeves are a bit long.. and it’s still a bit big..”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Looking up, Arthur blinked and said softly, "Well... It won't be perfect, but we could get a tailor to temporarily fix it to your size."

[table]
[/table]
he blinked and smiled shyly. “alright, if you really don’t mind..”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Arthur blinked and chuckled, smiling, "Of course I don't. I'm the one who asked you to come after all. And besides, you look nice in that, even if it is a bit big~"

[table]
[/table]
he turned pink and hesitated. “thank you.”

[align=center]
Nodding, Arthur smiled and said, raising an eyebrow when the other turned pink, "Are you alright, Merlin?"

[table]
[/table]
he nodded. “i-i’m alright!” he said.

[align=center]
Arthur still had an eyebrow raised, but he shrugged it off and got to his feet, moving to the other and reaching down to feel what he was wearing, "Where should I tell the tailor it's loose?"

[table]
[/table]
he blinked and pulled it slightly. “i’m too skinny for it so.. side modifications..” he said. “hemming on the arms.. and the pants are a big long.”

[align=center]
ALOHA OI — private
Arthur hummed as he searched for an outfit for himself, eventually finding one and going to sit on his bed to wait for Merlin.

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options