[/table]
shall we dkip to the next day?? cx

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
/ye cx

[table]
[/table]
i shall start!!

the next day, zad was hidden in that exact same spot, wearing his normal things plus a pair of black specially male gloves so that the webs between his fingers weren’t torn. he hummed, wiggling his long, webbed toes and looking up when he heard the bike. he poked his head out and smiled. “emmi!”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Stopping his bike, Emmi blinked and got off, slipping his helmet off and putting it on the handlebars. He said softly as he saw Zadda, smiling, "Hello there. I brought you some clothes."

[table]
[/table]
he jumped to his feet. “well then.. if you will allow me to use them, i will start changing right away!”

[align=center]
Nodding a bit, Emmi reached into his bag and pulled out the outfit, handing it over.

[table]
[/table]
he happily took them, setting them on the seat of the bike, and without even thinking, starting stripping off all of his chains and privacy cloths so that he could get them on- right in front of the human. of course, where he’s from, this wasn’t odd unless you changed in front of a child, baby, or nobility.

[align=center]
Emmi's eyes widened, and a soft squeak left his throat as he covered his eyes, saying with a blush, "Z-Zadda, you could have gone behind a car or something!"

[table]
[/table]
BRING ME DOWN TO THE OCEAN FLOOR / private
he nodded brightly and looked up when he heard a long and low moan from beyond the wall. “that would be my mother calling. i will see you later!!” he said and rushed to climb over the wall.

[align=center]
Blinking, Emmi nodded a bit to himself and waved after the other. He then blushed a bit, feeling confused and still slightly stunned by the encounter, before turning to head home.

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options