[/table]
he hesitated. “do you have shelter..?”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
He blinked and nodded, saying softly, "Uh, yeah. I have an apartment?"

[table]
[/table]
he nodded “a..- place to rest and heal would be nice..” he mumbled. “but..from what i know, human shelters are in.. cities, yes?”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
He blinked and nodded, saying softly, "Uhm, yes. Although honestly my apartment is just in a small town, not a city.."

[table]
[/table]
he nodded slowly. “there were no cities that i saw around this area.. are you staying somewhere else?” he asked.

[align=center]
He blinked and nodded, saying softly, "Uhm... Right now I'm camping with some of my friends."

[table]
[/table]
he nodded. “what is this.. camping you speak of?”

[align=center]
"It's where we sleep outside... In tents... It's not great, but my friends always convince me to camp with them.." He said, tilting his head.

[table]
[/table]
STARE INTO THE VOID / private
he frowned. “well, since humans seem to not know about it, no, i wouldn’t suggest it..” he said and winced. “i doubt you have the equipment to heal my burns anyways..” he said and winced. “

[align=center]
He frowned and said, looking the other over, "Well... Is there any way at all that I can help you?"

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options