FUCKING GREAT / private
he hummed as he took. bite from the rabbit leg. he smiled slightly. “been three years since i’ve actually had cooked meat.” he groaned.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
He glanced at him. “Really? You don’t hunt and do your own coooing over Fire?” He asked

[size=18pt]
J̶u̷s̶t̸ ̴a̴ ̷g̸l̸i̶t̸c̴h̷ ̸i̵n̴ ̵t̴h̵e̷ ̷s̶y̷s̸t̴e̶m̸ ̵
he shook his head. “don’t know how to start a fire or cook.” he said and blinked. “i was.. uh.. pampered. i know how to hunt, just can’t cook.” he knew how to hunt people- not animals.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
He watched him, his eyes widening slightly. “How the hell are you even still alive? Most places have been wiped clean and hunting is the only thing to keep you going.” He said

[size=18pt]
he blinked. “i just.. eat plants, mostly.” he said.

[align=center]
He sighed. “...I’m going to have to teach you how to survive out there.” He said

[size=18pt]
he blinked and chuckled. “and i’ll have to teach you how to break someone’s ribs in twenty different ways.”

[align=center]
He smiked. “Wonderful. We start at dawn.” He said

[size=18pt]
he chuckled and looked around.

[align=center]
He smiked, looking down and sighing

[size=18pt]
Topic Options