FUCKING GREAT / private
[Image: tumblr_inline_p7hbyhaolL1rrrkde_250.gif]
benito “lucky / ben” bianchi
the son of a mob boss, in which he pissed off. he was sent to jail per his fathers request.
trigger: mentions of drugs, abuse, murder
it was the start of summer when everything went down. you see, ben had been in the process of escaping with his cell mate when his cell mate came down with one of the worst fevers he had ever seen. he had told the guards, but they didn’t listen. he had spent a good week trying to drop the fever before his cell mate ultimately died. he has told the guards, buttery still didn’t listen. he had spent an entire two days in a very small cell with a rotting body.

however, on the third day, the body.. woke up. it started moaning, growling, and ben had pressed himself against the wall in his top bunk. when rolecall was started, as soon as he doors opened, all hell broke loose. apparently, everyone had been getting sick. and every single one of them died and then came back. the prison was in panic as inmates were getting attacked, guards couldn’t kill the attackers, and people who died eventually came back. in a moment of panic, one guard had gathered as many inmates as he could onto a prison bus and left.

that had been a good year ago, and lucky (or ben, if you really preferred) was the last inmate alive that he knew of. he still had his prison jump suit, half on and the upper half tied around his waist. he had a crudely made sledge hammer, and really, he just scavenged. currently, he was holed up in a little house he had thought was abandoned, but he had no idea that someone might be returning.

[member=722]Leafwing12[/member] basically, lucky is holed up in your characters house without knowing itbelong to someone.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
(I’ll find a picture in a bit.)

Adam had been out scavenging all day. This town wasn’t overly populated and most places had already been wiped clean, so that was driving him further and further away from his house.

He came back from looking around however. He entered his house, looking around.

[size=18pt]
J̶u̷s̶t̸ ̴a̴ ̷g̸l̸i̶t̸c̴h̷ ̸i̵n̴ ̵t̴h̵e̷ ̷s̶y̷s̸t̴e̶m̸ ̵
lucky froze when he heard the door, holding the spoon and pudding cup to his chest. he swore softly and slipped into the pantry to hide, looking through the crack of the door and trying to breathe more quietly.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Adam glanced around, sighing. He thought he had heard something, but it was probably nothing. He moved over, heading out the backsoor of the house next to the kitchen. Once outside, he moved over to the fire pit he had, starting up a fire.

Adam then started to prep a rabbit he had caught to eat for dinner

[size=18pt]
he slwoly crept out and suddenly realised.. the door had freaked. very loudly, and he has left his shotgun by the fire. he stared at the back door, holding his breath.

[align=center]
Adam stopped when the door creaked. He quickly whipped around, spotting Lucky. He froze, glancing him over

[size=18pt]
he stared at him, still holding the spoon and pudding before swearing. “shit uh.. i can explain.” he was obvious from brooklyn, and had a stereotypical accent that you’d mostly associate with the mafia.

[align=center]
He looked him over. “Who the hell are you?” Adam asked, his hand moving down to his gun just in case he needed it

[size=18pt]
he put his hands up. “cmon man. it was storming and i needed a place to sit it out. i’ll.. i’ll leave.” he stated, not answering the question, since most people knew his name and shot when they found out.

[align=center]
He frowned, moving his hand away from his gun. “No...Ots alright. I forgot about the storm that passed through.” He said. “Sorry. You just can’t trust most humans these days.” He said

[size=18pt]
Topic Options