[/table]
skip skip??

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
/ye~

[table]
[/table]
i’ll start~

the next morning, everyone was gathered in the church. hope had finally stopped praying and was standing near ron, who was playing his game again. ray sighed. “i did a headcount, were missing julian.” he stayed and ran a hand through his hair. liana frowned. “has no one seen him?”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Wade had been nervously tiptoeing around the group ever since he had woken up from his sleeping. He felt a frown come to his face when he heard Ray, though, and he said softly, "Uhm, where did he go before he disappeared? On a patrol, or something?"

[table]
[/table]
loans tilted her head. “you know, dad was always a restless sleeper and an early riser. i bet he’s outside or something.” she said and moved to look out of the cracks in the boarded window. “we used to hunt a lot.wed always go early. so maybe he’s hunting or..scouting!”

[align=center]
Wade bit his lip and said, glancing out as well, "Well... Maybe I should go out and look for him.."

[table]
[/table]
liliana blinked. “i’m coming too!” she said. ray sighed. “alright. just bring my gun.”

[align=center]
Wade seemed nervous about her coming along, but he just sighed and moved to grab his bat, waiting for Liana to be ready before heading out.

[table]
[/table]
THE FIRST DAY IT REALLY MATTERED / private
she nodded. “ron is on watch, the place is clear.” she said.

[align=center]
He blinked and nodded slowly before glancing around and moving to lay down, using his bag for a pillow.

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options