[/table]
he slid down the slope, landing on the ground with a roll. he rushed to the door and opened it up for the other male. “go, hurry!!”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Wade quickly ran inside, looking around with wide and terrified eyes. When he saw that there weren't any zombies around, he relaxed a bit, still gripping his bat aggressively.

[table]
[/table]
ray had woken up and groaned as he sat up. “don’t tell me you were doing fucking target practice. i told you we only have two bullets.” he said and rubbed his face. “no, i was saving a life, you jackass.” he said and looked to the masked man. “you ok?” julian asked once the doors were closed. liana watched the new man and frowned. “daddy? he’s.. kind of scary.” she said softly and he ruffled her hair. “well, daddy is scarier.” julian said softly.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Looking around in confusion and nervousness, Wade blinked at the girl for a moment in confusion, before he realized his mask was still on. Well, yeah, that was probably scary to a little girl. Frowning, he pulled his mask off and said, seeming skittish, "Uhm... I'm okay now."

[table]
[/table]
julian blinked. “uh.. ron, take my post?” he asked and tilted his head. he would have asked hope, but considering she was- somehow- still praying, yih wouldn’t bother her. ron nodded and moved off with the gun. julian led the man to sit on a pew. “you ok?”

[align=center]
Wade said softly as he sat, seeming slightly sick, "Yeah, yeah, I'm alright. Just... A bit out of it. Almost died, you know. Plus, uh, most people out here are awful, so... I'm kinda nervous. Is your group.. Friendly?"

[table]
[/table]
julian looked around and nodded. “except maybe ray. he’s a bit of a dick, but he keeps us safe, you know?”
he sighed and took out half of a protein bar, giving it to wade. “here.”

[align=center]
He blinked at the protein bar before nodding and eagerly snarfing it down, mumbling softly, "I've been on my own for a week or so..."

[table]
[/table]
THE FIRST DAY IT REALLY MATTERED / private
[Image: adc68fa778450b6959a0239eaa603eac.jpg]
Julian Rodriguez
around 32ish
was formerly CIA + military (spent several years in ira[2005-2009] and then came back to america where he became an agent in 2012), but no one really believes him bc he pretends to be useless for more than scavenging. really, he's best with a sniper or a scoped gun but useless with bladed weapons, and he's great at stealth. he's best in high places.
was married to a woman for 9 years until the apocalypse started in 2019. they had two daughters, one eight year old and one five year old named "liana" and "Rebecca" (when the apocalypse started, they were 8/5. now, liana would be around 9 or 10). his wife (Samantha) died a year before the apocalypse and in 2020, his youngest caught the flu which ultimately, the fever killed her and she turned. now he is hold up with a little group with Liana, just traveling around.
He's fairly strict, but enjoys the company of others and doesn't push people away. He's a loving father and was a loving husband, but is known to have a short temper and gets angered easily. if anything is his fatal flaw, it's his temper and his pride.
[spoiler=just stuff about the other group members]u dont have to make people for these guys!!!
liana
the daughter of julian, a great cook and fast but no good with a weapon. loves music/

Ron kimberly
the brother of harley "harleyquinn" kimberly, the weapons expert and scout. goot with automatics and was an avid pokemon fan. around 20ish.

harley kimberly
sister to ^^, the resident cook and badass. never seen without her sledge hammer, and often volunteered at homeless shelters. 27ish

Hope wright
lived out in the booneys before all of this went down, and your average god-loving country kid. amazing with a shot gun and not as sweet as she looks. acts as the medic. 19ish

Raymond greene
the leader of the group, a worthless asshole really, can hardly handle a gun.. but hes sort of charismatic and the others are too scared of him to say otherwise. 29
[/spoiler]

Julian and the gang had all decided to settle down in a boarded up old church. there was nothing for miles around, hardly any Zs, and so far, it seemed pretty safe. Hope hadn't stopped praying since they got in, having immediately fallen to her knees in front of the the statue of jesus and started to pray. ray had fallen asleep, ron was reading a book, and liana was helping harley cook a rabbit for all of them to eat. julian had been assigned to keep watch, and was up on the roof with the rifle. he sighed as he sat back, following each Z with the scope and stopping when he saw a man down on the ground, simply fighting off Zs. he lined up a shot and fired, and the Z fell to the ground. he whistled loudly, waving an arm. "Hey!! up here!" he called.

[align=center]
https://naimane.deviantart.com/art/Anoth...-493948442
(Underneath his mask he has light blonde hair and blue eyes)
Wade Ambers
28 1/2
Has no military experience or anything, but he's pretty good with a bat and other melee weapons, and that's how he's survived this long. He has no experience with guns at all, and is honestly pretty scared of them
Very gay. He used to travel with a group that consisted of him, his boyfriend, and their friends that had been hanging out with them when all of this started, but everyone but him has been picked off, one by one. He's still kind of in a state of mourning for his boyfriend.
He's very kind and sympathetic, and while some may say that that's a weakness, especially in the zombie apocalypse, but he doesn't think of it that way. He's very resourceful and creative, and he honestly feels kind of guilty that he's the last one still alive of his group.

When Wade had ended up surrounded by zombies, he was sure that this was his time to die. When he'd ended up on the ground, he had been sure of it. But then, all of a sudden one of the zombies just fell done. He squeaked in surprise and looked up when he heard a voice. Scrambling to his feet, he slammed another zombie in the face with his bat before bolting for the church, panting in exhaustion.

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options