A THOUSAND MILE STORM / p
he looked away and hesitated. “sorry, i’ve uh.. gotta go.” he breathed and rushed off.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Gabe and Jesse watched as Lucio moved off. Gabe hummed. “Poor kid.” Gabriel nurmured. He then looked at Jesse. “You should go talk to him.” He saud

[size=18pt]
J̶u̷s̶t̸ ̴a̴ ̷g̸l̸i̶t̸c̴h̷ ̸i̵n̴ ̵t̴h̵e̷ ̷s̶y̷s̸t̴e̶m̸ ̵
jack hummed. “you know, you could use a relationship. especially with someone like lucio.” jack said.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Jesse blinked, frowning. “...Sir, I’m not exactly one to have a steady relationship.” Jesse said

[size=18pt]
jack hummed. “then don’t go steady. test the waters, see what you think.” he said.

[align=center]
Gabe watched him. “Mccree that’s all you did with the others you took back to the base. I think it’s time you just settled down and hit a steady relationship. Might do you some good.” Gabe said.

“Lucio deserves someone better.” Jesse said

[size=18pt]
junkrat rose an eyebrow. “mate, you’re a huge step up from the last guy he dated.”
he stated.

[align=center]
Jesse blinked. “...He’s dated guys before?” He asked

[size=18pt]
junk nodded. “of course he has. he’s dated a lot of guys, i’m pretty sure. mostly just has pick ups though.” junk said thoughtfully. “his last real boyfriend nearly killed him, got him addicted to some drug he pressured him into trying. that’s why he came to overwatch.” he said. “don’t you watch the news?” jack asked. “it was everywhere.”

[align=center]
Jesse was silent for a minute. “No, i uh...I haven’t watched the news. I did on occasion before, but then...I stopped watching after hearing about the explosion of the base.” He whispered

[size=18pt]
Topic Options