[/table]
he sighed and ran a hand over his face, moving to get dressed. he moved out and went to make himself some cereal.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Gilfoyle was humming a bit as he moved around the kitchen, making the both of them the kind of coffee they liked. He put a mug in front of Dinesh before reaching up to tie his hair into a ponytail. He said softly as he sat down, "I hope Richard gives us a break today. I'm starting to actually feel tired.."

[table]
[/table]
dinesh hummed and nodded. “yeah. it’s getting really annoying. i get that he’s technically our boss, but we can’t work 24/7. does he even do anything anymore?” he asked.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
"Supposedly he's been doing a bunch of business shit with Jared, but I bet they're togethef." Gilfoyle said, humming and taking a long sip of his coffee.

[table]
[/table]
he hummed. “oh u know they are. i hear them constantly.

[align=center]
Rolling his eyes, he hid a small smile behind a sip of coffee before saying softly, "It's ridiculous... Although, you know, they probably say the same things about us."

[table]
[/table]
he hummed. “but at least we work.” he said and are slowly. “we could go on strike or something.” he stated.

[align=center]
He tilted his head and said, glancing at the other, "A strike, huh? It would definitely be noticeable. Richard can't do shit without us."

[table]
[/table]
he hummed. “exactly.” he said and took a sip of coffee. “you know what? i’m gonna do it.” he said, leaning back.

[align=center]
TRIFORCE PIECES / private
He blinked and nodded, saying softly, "Okay, see you." He got up and pulled his shirt and boxers on, heading out into the kitchen and moving to start making coffee.

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options