[/table]
dinesh didn’t really mind working as much as they were. it was something to do, keep him busy.. but he had hit a bump in the coding that he was trying to figure out. he sughed when he felt arms around him and leaned back a bit. “bed as in sleep or sex?” he asked.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Letting out a soft hum, he continued his soft kissing and said quietly, "Bed as in being together and then sleep. I've been coding all day and I wanna unwind. Besides, you need to sleep anyways."

[table]
[/table]
he hummed softly. “alright, alright. let me just save all this and i’ll meet you in there.”he said and gave him a quick kiss.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Kissing back, he deadpanned with a little smirk, "Alright. Don't keep me waiting...~" He then untangled himself from the other and headed to Dinesh's room, pulling off his shirt and climbing onto the bed.

[table]
[/table]
he smirked, deciding he was going to take his time, saving and moving to get some water before he went in, making gilfoyle wait a good fifteen minutes before he moved to the room.

[align=center]
Gilfoyle was stretched out over the bed, comfortable and lazy, when Dinesh walked into the room. Looking up, his eyes narrowed and he said softly, huffing at the other, "I thought I told you not to keep me fuckin' waiting...~"

[table]
[/table]
he smirked. “mmm, ou well~” he said and moved over him to kids his jaw gently.

[align=center]
"Fucker~" Gilfoyle said, turning his head to touch the other's jaw and kiss him softly. Lounging on his back, he pulled Dinesh on top and kissed him again before mumbling, "Maybe I won't even go to bed with you next time~..."

[table]
[/table]
he hummed into the kiss. “but you won’t do that because you love this~” he teased.

[align=center]
TRIFORCE PIECES / private
( so, this isn't an au or anything and it's basically just canon except for the fact that Dinesh and Gilfoyle are regularly having hate sex not really hate sex but they don't think abt it too much bc they finally accepted they had a shitload of sexual tension. )

Everybody was on sort of a time crunch at Pied Piper lately. They finally seemed to be, you know, actually successful. But with that meant they were working three times as hard, and three times as long, and Gilfoyle could usually work very long without much rest and just running on caffeine, but he was finally starting to crack. Deciding that he needed to unwind, he got up from his desk and moved over to where Dinesh was, knowing that nobody else was around right now. Wrapping his arms around Dinesh's shoulders from behind, he slipped a hand into the other's shirt and kissed at his neck, "Stop working. Time for bed." He said in his usually monotone voice, scraping his teeth against the other's jaw.

[member=82]gregory[/member]

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake