But I Give In So Easily // Private
He blinked, nodding. “I meant about your health honey.” He murmjred. “Nothing changes about you over the weekend? Nothing else wrong that you haven’t told me about?” He asked

[size=18pt]
J̶u̷s̶t̸ ̴a̴ ̷g̸l̸i̶t̸c̴h̷ ̸i̵n̴ ̵t̴h̵e̷ ̷s̶y̷s̸t̴e̶m̸ ̵
he blinked. “oh.. well, uh.. i pulled out some hair again.. and i accidentally made myself bleed.. but i didn’t mean to, i swear!”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Craig bkinked, looking him over. He then brushed his fingers through Tweek’s hair before placing a kiss to his forehead. “We need to find a new way to help you deal with stress babe. Some way that’s less harmful to you.” He ssid

[size=18pt]
he made a soft noise. “but!!”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Craig bkinked. “Tweek you can’t keep pulling out your hair like this. It’s just harmful to yourself. And there’s other ways to help relive your stress and anxiety. We can look into some new ways and maybe just make it a habit for you so you don’t physically harm yourself.” He said

[size=18pt]
he made a nervous noise and his hands seemed to instantly go to his head. “nhnnggg! too much pressure!” he squawked.

[align=center]
Craig bkinked, frowning. He gently took Tweek’s hands, shushing him softly. “Hey, Tweek it’s okay. Relax.” He murmured softly, gently brushing his thumbs along the back of Tweek’s hands. “We don’t have to worry about this today, Alright? Just relax. Don’t stress out about it. Let’s just make it through today of school Alright?” He askes softky.

[size=18pt]
he whined softly and nuzzled his chest.

[align=center]
Craig kept him close, placing a kiss to his head. He continued rubbing the back of Tweek’s hands. He then looked up at the clock. It was almost time for their first class. “Alright. We should get you to class so you’re not late.” He said

[size=18pt]
he whines softly. “but..”

[align=center]
Topic Options