But I Give In So Easily // Private
//Trigger warning for mentions of drug use, possible underage drinking, depression, self harm, child abuse, eating disorder, and possible trauma

Oh god was Kenny ever happy to be back at school. He was probably the only kid who ever thought that, but it was true. At school, that’s where his friends were. He had reassurance that at school, he and his sister would at least get one meal and proper shelter for a few hours. In a way, he felt safe here. He welcomed everyday he could come to school and hang out with his friends. To just forget all the troubles at home.

Kenny had just arrived and was currently heading down to his locker. He had his good pulled over his head like he normally did, seeming to just keep to himself.
~~

Craig has been equally as happy to go back to school but for a different reason. He just wanted to see Tweek. He knew the other had issues and he was even worse without Craig around. Craig usually took the weekend to hang out with Tweek. They made it a sort of routine. However, this weekend he couldn’t visit Tweek. A lot had happened and he couldn’t take time to go see him. So, he’d have to just spend as much time as he could with him today.

Craig soon wandered into school and then started looking around for tweek.

[size=18pt]
J̶u̷s̶t̸ ̴a̴ ̷g̸l̸i̶t̸c̴h̷ ̸i̵n̴ ̵t̴h̵e̷ ̷s̶y̷s̸t̴e̶m̸ ̵
butters didn’t like anywhere, really. no matter what he did, where he was, his parents always seemed to ground him for something. currently, butters was walking down the hall, reading from a textbook and biting his lip, squawking when he ran into kenny. he stumbled back, eyes wide. “o-oh geez, ken! i’m sorry!” he squeaked.
tweek, as usual, was sat at one of the lunch tables eating a school breakfast, chugging at his canister of coffee. he twitched slightly at he drank, spilling coffee down the front of his shirt and causing him to set down his canister and try and wipe it off. “nnnng fuck!”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Kenny didn’t seem to notice Butters approaching him. He stumbled back a bit, but steadied himself, looking Butters over. “Hey, it’s alright. Are you alright?” Kenny asked, looking him over.

Craig soon entered the cafeteria. He glanced around before spotting Tweek. He frowned a bit, moving over to him. “Everything alright honey?” Craig asked, watching him softly.

[size=18pt]
he nodded and smiled nervously. “yeah. i’m ok..” he said. “are you ok?”
he jumped a bit and nodded. “i-i! ack-! spilled c-coffee all over myself!” he said, still trying to wipe off the coffee.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Kenny nodded, offering a soft smile. “I’m alright Butters.” He aaid. He then knealt down, grabbing the textbook that Butters ended up dropping. He then stood back up, handing it to him.

Craig watched him before moving off. He grabbed a few napkins and then came back. “Here. Let me help.” He murmjred. He then started to help wipe up the coffee where he could.

[size=18pt]
he took the book and smiled slightly. “uh.. do you have plans after school?” he asked.
he made a soft noise and looked down. “thank y-you.,@

[align=center]
Kenny shook his head. “No. Just to get my sister home, but other then that no.” He said.

Craig nodded. “You’re welcome Tweek.” He murmured. He glanced him over. His shirt was pretty stained from the coffee. It’d probably be pretty damp as well for a while. He wasn’t going to let Tweek wear that all day. “Hey, come with me for a minute babe.” He murmured.

[size=18pt]
he hesitated. “would you.. maybe wanna hang out..?” butters didn’t have a lot of friends.
tweek made a nervous noise but nodded, taking his hand.

[align=center]
Kenny offered a soft smile. “Yeah. I’d love to.” Kenny murmured, watching him.

Craig gave his hand a gentle squeeze and then started leading Tweek off to the bathroom. He stopped by the male’s restroom and then entered after a moment. It was clear for the moment. Craig then turned, watching Tweek. “Alright, go ahead and take off your shirt.” He said. Craig then slid off his sweatshirt. It was very rare to ever see him
Not wear it. He had a grayish shirt underneath. “You can wear my sweatshirt for the day just so you have something dry on. I’ll take your shirt with me and wash it at the house.” He ssid

[size=18pt]
butters smiled brightly and nodded. “i could pick you up after school!” he offered.
tweek blinked and hesitated. “a-are you sure..?” he asked softly.

[align=center]
Topic Options