ALL THESE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS / p
he frowned. “no. they don’t expect me to sneak out and my mum stays home.”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Craig frownwd, raising an eyebrow. “Then knock on the door?” He said

[size=18pt]
J̶u̷s̶t̸ ̴a̴ ̷g̸l̸i̶t̸c̴h̷ ̸i̵n̴ ̵t̴h̵e̷ ̷s̶y̷s̸t̴e̶m̸ ̵
he scoffed. “you say that as if it’s not midnight on a sunday.” he stated, looking to the door. “i’d get my ass beat to hell and back.”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
He shrugged. “I suppose. Sorry.” Kyle said, frowning.

Craig sighed. “Well it’s been nice meeting you. But I need to get going and check on Tweek.” He said.

[size=18pt]
carlos hummed. “a very good idea.” he stated and walked out. kenny ribbed his neck. “he’s a psychic.” he stated.

[align=center]
Craig said goodbye to the others before heading off. He then started heading home. Tweek had been living with Craig for the past few months.

Kyle nodded, frowning. “Yeah I figured. Are you okay?” He adked

[size=18pt]
tweek was curled up in bed, frantically texting craig in s panic. ‘why aren’t you home yet?’ ‘are in in trouble?’ ‘craig, i’m starting to freak out text me back!’
kenny nodded. “psychic.. elements list maybe.”

[align=center]
Craig had forgotten he had shut his phone off and was g receiving any of the messages. However, he soon arrived home and then slipped off his shoes. He then started up to his room. He stopped however when he spotted Tweek. “Tweek, honey? You doing alright?” He asked.

Kyle nodded. He then looked over at the others. “...So what do we think about the guy?” He asked

[size=18pt]
tweek looked over and instantly held out his arms. “why weren’t you texting me back!” he demanded.
kent paused. “i don’t like him, but like.. i’d totally fuck him kinda hate, ya know?” he stated and cartman pauses. “dude.. you’re a slut.” he said. kenny snorted. “i know, but like.. his voice, dude! ten out of ten.”

[align=center]
Craig blinked, moving over to Tweek. He then sat down beside him, gently pulling the other close, holding him gently. He then placed a soft kiss to his head. “I’m sorry babe. My phone must be off. I haven’t heard a single notification.” He murmjred

Kyle chuckled. “Yeah you need to chill.” Kyle said

[size=18pt]
Topic Options