Wanted dead or alive // Private
Arthur blinked, looking back at him. He frowned a bit. “It’s alright, they ain’t gonna hurt you.” Arthur said.

[size=18pt]
J̶u̷s̶t̸ ̴a̴ ̷g̸l̸i̶t̸c̴h̷ ̸i̵n̴ ̵t̴h̵e̷ ̷s̶y̷s̸t̴e̶m̸ ̵
he made a soft noise, looked down.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Arthur sighed, staying quiet for a moment. He could bring him back to camp. But then again, they had a lot of people back at camp too. Not all were friendly to outsiders. And they wouldn’t want him just hanging around if he wouldn’t help pull his weight around camp. Arthur was silent for a moment before gently petting the horse’s neck and then gently spurred her. She shook out her mane and let outba soft whinny before starting to walk off.

[size=18pt]
he squeaked as they moved, gripping the males shirt. “s-sorry..” he breathed.

/also add past abuse to triggers

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Arthur shook his head. “Don’t worry, I get it. I used to be scared being around stranger as well when I was younger. Everyone’s different. But I used to run alone too. But then the gang found me and they became my new family. You just need to learn to adapt to what’s going on around you.” Arthur saidn

[size=18pt]
he looked down. “mmm..” he looked around before spotting someone and making a panicked noise, hiding between his shoulder blades. the person was an older man, looking a lot like elliot just.. meaner. he growled softly. “god damn it, where the fuck did he go? can’t do the prayer without him..” the man snarled to a woman next to him who looked very promising and proper.. but mean.

[align=center]
Arthur looked over at the people. His horse suddenly stopped, seeming to panic a bit. Her ears suddenly pinned back and she started to fidget a bit, whinnying and resting up a bit. Arthur frownwd. “Woah, woah easy girl.” Arthur said, rubbing her neck. And shushing her.

[size=18pt]
as the people passed by, the man hissed. “control your beat.” he demanded.

[align=center]
Arthur frownwd. “Hey She is perfectly trained. If she’s freaking out then something or someone is scaring her.” Arthur muttered. He then continued rubbing her neck and she took a step away from the man, her ears flicking back as she threw her head back a few times.

Arthur frownwd, glancing back at Elliot. “...You seem scared of him. You know this guy?” Arthur asked

[size=18pt]
as the man walked off, elliot nodded. “m-my father and s-s-sister..”

[align=center]
Topic Options