[/table]
valente nodded happily. “sounds great. i just have to double check with my mom..” he said and pulled out his phone. he texted his mother something in a completely different language. he noddd. “she said she’d drop off my stuff.. and get buford if his mom won’t.”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Buford blinked and shrugged, saying softly, "I don't know if she will yet. I'll ask her.."

[table]
[/table]
he hummed. “wanna use myy phone?” he asked.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
He blinked and said, humming, "Sure."

[table]
[/table]
he handed over his phone, humming. everything was in hindi, surprisingly.

[align=center]
Buford blinked down at the phone before sighing and pinching the other, "You know I can't read Hindi, Baljeet."

[table]
[/table]
he whined. “sorry, sorry!” he whined and moved to take the phone back, scrolling through and pressing a contact. “the little icons are there so you can call or text.. i think i have an english keyboard.@

[align=center]
Buford said softly once the phone was handed back, "I'll just text her, I don't feel like calling right now."

[table]
[/table]
FORGOT ABOUT THAT PART / p
candace scowled. “all of you kids are such little shits- except isabella.” she stated and ruffled baljeet’s hair gently. she moved oc to the next room and soon, linda come back with the book. he thanked her happily and led buford back outside. isabella hummed. “hey, would you guys feel up to a sleepover tonight?” she asked the two.

[align=center]
Buford followed Baljeet outside, and he tilted his head before nodding and saying softly, "Sure, a sleepover doesnt sound like it'd be too much of a hassle." He then said, looking down at Baljeet and putting a hand on his shoulder, "What about you?"

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options