[/table]
he nodded and watched him leave, hitting himself in the head with the side of his fist. “stupid!” he scolded himself and moved to crawl into bed.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
( adjgsje skip? poor Kylo cx )

[table]
[/table]
cx yes poor kylo + ye slip~

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
( okay~!! )

It was a few hours later, and almost time for dinner to start. Hux didn't want Kylo to miss it, so he had gone to the other's room, knocking on the door and saying softly before putting in the code to let himself in, "Ren? It's time for dinner.."

[table]
[/table]
kylo was exhausted. he had been training nonstop for days and suddenly he had this break.. of course he would have spent his free time sleeping. he made a soft noise, nuzzling into his pillow. he hadn’t even bothered to change or take off any clothes.. didn’t even get under the covers.

[align=center]
Hux blinked in surprise when he saw Kylo curled up in bed, still fully clothed. Slowly moving over, the redhead hesitated before reaching out and gently shaking Kylo's shoulder, "Ren...? You should eat dinner, or you'll wake up in the middle of the night cycle starving.."

[table]
[/table]
kylo groaned and rubbed his eyes. “huh..?”

[align=center]
"It's time for dinner, and you should get up and eat." Hux said, gently touching the other's arm and tilted his head.

[table]
[/table]
he blinked and sighed, slowly sitting up. “oh..” he said through a yawn and stretched.

[align=center]
HELLBENT ON LOVING YOU / p
Hux blinked and nodded, mumbling softly, "Ah, that must be a useful skill to have... Thank you, anyways. For the comment about my hair." He then made a soft flustered noise, "Uhm... You get some rest.." He quickly turned to head off, blushing red.

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options