[/table]
he nodded, seeming quite excited. his gills started making strange little noises, though they were quite cute, and his scales started to sort of.. rattle. “very good! and i shall bring you anything else i can find!” he announced.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
His eyes widening a bit more in surprise, Emmi nodded and said softly, "Uhm, yes. Thank you."

[table]
[/table]
he nodded. “oh, full of wonder!!” he said, not realising that wasn’t how you said ‘wonderful’. “maybe i will get to show you the underwater!” he said brightly.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Blinking, Emmi giggled a bit at how the other said wonderful, and he said softly as he gestured to his neck, where the other's scales were, "I am sure it is very nice, but I can't breathe underwater like you can."

[table]
[/table]
he giggled. “so? humans have stuff for that!”

[align=center]
"Well, yeah, but I don't have any of like, the equipment we need for breathing underwater." He explained, tilting his head.

[table]
[/table]
he blinked. “i’m sure we can find some!!”

[align=center]
He blinked and said, smiling weakly, "Well, I hope so. I'm sure it would be interesting to go underwater.."

[table]
[/table]
BRING ME DOWN TO THE OCEAN FLOOR / private
he smiled brightly, flashing his pointed teeth on accident. “if you can bring me human attire tomorrow, i will meet you here.” he said brightly.

[align=center]
Emmi blinked a bit in surprise at the sharp teeth, but didn't comment, saying softly, "I can do that.."

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options