[/table]
he blinked and tilted his head. “we have made contact with humans before. we have trades with earth.. how have you never seen us?” he asked, seeming too distracted by curiosity to feel pain.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
He blinked and said, frowning, "I don't know... Because I'm not part of the government? I didn't even know there were... Things like you."

[table]
[/table]
he scowled. “our people know of humans, why do you humans not know of galtarans?” he asked curiously. “this will upset he counsel greatly..”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
He blinked and frowned, saying softly as he looked the other over, "W-Well, I don't think that's really important right now..."

[table]
[/table]
he tilted his head. “that depends on what you believe is important.” he said softly and looked at his bandages.

[align=center]
He frowned and said, chewing on his lip, "You not dying? I think that's pretty important.."

[table]
[/table]
he tilted his head and bit his lip. he had multiple canines- around four little dull ones. it was.. honestly kind of adorable.

[align=center]
Umbre blinked and said, blushing a bit as he offered the other his hand, "Uhm, I'm not really sure how to help you more... Can I take you to the hospital...?"

[table]
[/table]
STARE INTO THE VOID / private
he slowly moved away from the ship, wincing with each step. “no. my ship crashed, i’m fairly sure everyone died..” he croaked and made a soft, pained noise. “i’m burned.. stranded.. my leg is broken..”

[align=center]
He blinked and frowned, saying softly as he followed after the other, "I'm sorry... I'm not sure how to help you. I've never... Met someone like you."

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options