FUCKING GREAT / private
he blinked and hesitated before shrugging and opening the pudding and eating quietly.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
He glanced ahead, sighing. He then continued cooking g the rabbit

[size=18pt]
J̶u̷s̶t̸ ̴a̴ ̷g̸l̸i̶t̸c̴h̷ ̸i̵n̴ ̵t̴h̵e̷ ̷s̶y̷s̸t̴e̶m̸ ̵
he hesitated and watched him. “i’ll leave once morning hits.@ he offered.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
He glanced down at the fire adterhe finsihed cooking the rabbit. He then handed Lucky a rabbit leg to eat. “Don’t worry. In times like this, we need to help others.” He aaid

[size=18pt]
he blinked and took the leg, smiling slightly. “thanks.” he said, sighing. “you always this nice to strangers?”

[align=center]
He sighed. “No. But then again it’s nit every day a stranger breaks into my house and doesn’t shoot first at me.” He said

[size=18pt]
he blinked and hummed. “good point.”

[align=center]
He glanced him over. “Unless you are planning on killing me? Then we have problems.” He aid

[size=18pt]
he hummed. “if i wanted to kill you, you’d be dead already.” he stated, looking over him. “besides, why would i kill you if you’re giving me food?”

[align=center]
He chuckled softky. “Good point.” He murmjred

[size=18pt]
Topic Options