[/table]
salem was in no way graceful- but he was quick. he had reached out to grab him, only to fall back into his butt very unceremoniously. he squawked, hands on newts sides. “holy shit!”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Newt squeaked and slowly pushed himself out, his eyes wide. Polly was laughing her ass off as he turned extremely red, and he said softly as he looked the other over, still sitting in his lap, "Oh my god, s-shit, I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Are you o-okay?"

[table]
[/table]
he groaned but started to laugh, nodding. “it’s fine! i’ve had worse!”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
He frowned and made a little worried noise from the back of his throat, each of his four eyes filled with concern. He gently touched the other's face with his goopy claws, although they didn't feel goopy to the touch. Just soft and squishy, like a stuffed animal. He said softly, biting his lip, "Uhm, are y-you sure? Really, really sure?"

[table]
[/table]
he smiled slightly and blushed a little- or, as much as a lizard could. “i’m fine, don’t worry!”

[align=center]
He still seemed a bit concerned, but he slowly pulled his hands back and nodded, letting out a soft sigh of relief. His goopy claws slowly formed into regular hands, and he was just about to get up when Polly whistled and said, grinning, "Dude, this is super gaaaaay! It's adorable!" Newt turned a bright red and quickly scrambled off of Salem, practically screeching at Polly as he rushed over, gently whacking her with his once again plush and goopy arms, yelling at her to shut up. The ghost girl was just laughing hysterically, shoving at him.

[table]
[/table]
salem blushes, rushing to his feet to pull newt back.

[align=center]
Newt squeaked as he was pulled back, and he whirled around to face the other, his pale skin a bright red. He said softly after a long moment, looking down at the other's hands on him, "Y-You know my arms don't hurt unless I make them, right? I'm basically hitting her with pillows right now."

[table]
[/table]
he frowned worriedly. “still, i don’t want anyone getting in trouble..”06

[align=center]
SWEET AS HELL / private
Polly let out a soft 'holy shit!' As people came strolling in, and Vera raised a surprised eyebrow. Newt blinked and was about to turn around to talk to Salem and tell him he was okay, but then his foot got caught on the rope, and all of a sudden he was falling right off of the stage and straight into the other male.

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options