[/table]
[Image: lizard_boy_auction_by_hetraa-d59018t.png]
salem king
smarts: 8 (really depends on the subject)
boldness: 8
charm: 5
creativity: 15
fun: 9
pretty awkward and quiet if he doesn’t know you, always sweet but a dick if he knows you

<3

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
<3333

Spooky high was... An odd place. At least, it would be an odd place to any humans, but most of the monsters inside of it just thought of it as a normal crazy place where all sorts of monsters came and went. Including Newt. He wasn't one of the most terrifying monsters in the world but he did his best. He did well in classes, and had a fun time hanging out with his theatre club. Usually he hung out with his friends Becca and James, along with Vera - a money hungry girl with snakes for hair - and Polly - an extroverted and party crazy ghost girl. At the moment he was at the auditorium where the theatre club was going on. Right now he was trying to hang up one of the cloud props with the rigging system, pulling on the rope that was holding it. His arms were morphed into white claws, and he was pulling hard on it, all four eyes focused on it, but his feet were getting dangerously close to the edge of the stage.

[table]
[/table]
of course, salem didn’t usually like the theatre kids, but the sight of one struggling in the auditorium made he walk in to help. he had hopped right on stage, grabbed the rope above the males head and started to pull. “watch your feet, dude. you’ll fall off.” he grunted.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Newt jumped a bit as the rope was suddenly grabbed, and he said softly as he looked at the other, his upper eyes wide in surprise and his lower eyes narrowed in aggravation. He mumbled, frowning, "I'm fine. I could've done it myself you know."

[table]
[/table]
he blinked. “you were struggling and no one else was helping.” he huffed and looked away. “and you were gonna fall off.” he stated, and looked at his phone. “sorry for trying to help.” he hopped down from he stage to scurry away, tail seeming to be tucked between his legs.

[align=center]
Newt blinked and frowned, suddenly feeling a bit guilty. That was only amplified when Vera approached, laughing loudly, "Wow, holy shit, that was the least smooth thing I've ever seen in my life. Have you ever even talked to another monster?" As Newt glared angrily at her, Polly - the ghost girl - frowned and rushed after Salem, shouting, "Hey! Wait!"

[table]
[/table]
salem pauses. “what?” he groaned softly, clutching his phone in his claws and turning to look at her.

[align=center]
Polly gave him a loose smile and said, llaughing a bit, "Sorry about my friend back there. He's just a bit... Tense. We're kind of in a rush to get set stuff done for the play coming up. I just don't want you thinking us theatre people are dicks! We're actually really cool, ya know?"

[table]
[/table]
he blinked. “saying you’re cool just makes me think you’re kind of desperate to be cool.” he mumbled, eyes a bit wide. “uh.. i have a few friends that can help out..”

[align=center]
SWEET AS HELL / private
Goopy boiiii
Newt (or Kyle) Emory Andromeda
17 years old
Stats: (based off the game stats)
Smarts: 15
Boldness: 7
Charm: 3
Creativity: 12
Fun: 8
An extremely nervous but also extremely smart goop monster boi who mostly keeps to himself and his own friend group. He takes part in the theatre stuff a lot, but mostly works in the back because he's too shy to be on stage. He's gay as hell and sort of has a thing for boys who pamper and compliment him and give him pet names but he would never say that.

You don't have to do the game stats if you don't want to I just thought it would be fun cx I'll start after you post

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options