[/table]
he frowned. “no idea. varies from woman to woman. some only last an hour, i’ve heard of one lasting up to five days. new moms usually only take around 30-36 hours according to my old professor.” he said.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Eyes widening a bit, Kyle almost squawked, "Lasting up to five days? Jesus Christ! That sounds horrible..."

[table]
[/table]
he nodded. “yep! during my few years at med school, i actually got to deliver a baby. i never want to do that again.” he stated.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Scrunching his nose, Kyle said softly, "After our children are born, I will happily never be around anyone giving birth ever again. It combines hospitals, lady parts, and slimy babies, all of which I'm not a huge fan of."

[table]
[/table]
greg chuckled softly. “yeah~”

[align=center]
"But still... Even though I feel like my insides are going to explode, I'm also incredibly excited to finally have the kids we dreamed of." He said, smiling shakily.

[table]
[/table]
he hummed and nodded, taking his hand and bringing it up to kiss. “i am too, baby~”

[align=center]
Kyle blinked and blushed, saying softly as he glanced to the side, "Jesus, you're a sap~"

[table]
[/table]
he hummed. “we’ve been married for years now and you’re just learning this~?”

[align=center]
CHEERFUL HONEYBUN / private
Opening his eyes as he was kissed on the cheek, Kyle mumbled with a soft 'nn', "How long does this... Usually take? My Mum had a c-section with me so..."

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options