[/table]
ima go cis and forensics owo

greg has been working a case, in the time that he was examining the body, he had gotten the call. the call they had been waiting for. he had told his people he had to go and while in his car, he had called his husband. when he answered, he nodded. “yep!” he said.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Kyle blinked, and basically lit up, saying in a surprised breath, "Holy shit. Holy shit! Okay, uhm, I'll be at the hospital as soon as I can. Fuck.." He practically jumped up from his seat, pushing his work into designated areas so he could return to it later and tugging his jacket on.

[table]
[/table]
he blinked. “hey! calm down, i’m coming to get you. the scene wasn’t far, but i’m still in my work shit.” he stated, looking around as he pulled into the drive. “i’m here, so just hurry. apparently they called her wife first without realising it. we’re alreadu a bit late.” he said.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
He blinked and said, nodding to himself, "Ah, uhm, alright... Okay love..." He quickly made sure he had his keys and everything before tapping out an email to his boss as he headed outside. When he saw his husband, he jogged over and moved into the seat beside him, moving his hand up to his mouth to chew at his nails, "This is really happening.."

[table]
[/table]
he nodded and hesitated, pulling off his remaining glove and shoving it into an evidence bag, using some hand sanitiser quickly and taking his husbands wrist to pull his hand away. “stop that. i know this is huge but you can’t start that again.” he said and moved to kiss him before starting to drive again.

[align=center]
Making a soft frustrated noise from his throat as his hand was pulled away, he bit down on his lip before kissing back. He then said, fidgeting, "This is like... Really fucking huge. Shit! I never even thought about the actual fucking day our kids would be born.."

[table]
[/table]
he gushed him. “baby, calm down. deep breaths. turn on the muic, close your eyes.” he instructed. “if you freak out, i’m gonna freak out, and you know i’m already nervous enough when i drive.” he said.

[align=center]
He frowned and nodded slowly, bouncing a bit as he turned on music on low volume and closed his eyes. Pressing his fingertips gently into his eyelids, he mumbled softly, "I'm not freaking out..."

[table]
[/table]
he sighed. “that’s a straight up lie.” he said and moved to kiss his cheek once at a red light. “they said her contractions started an hour or so ago, so we have some time.”

[align=center]
CHEERFUL HONEYBUN / private
( mm, just like our other rps with us I'll let you pick whether or not it's normal trans us or just cis guys, since I figure either way we'll have a surrogate cx you can also pick whether you actually work with cars or if you work somewhere else and just fiddle with your own car stuff )

Kyle had been doing pretty well these days. He had a loving husband, and a nice job at NASA. He wasn't exactly anything huge, as he worked at an offshoot office that worked for the higher ups at NASA, but he was very happy with it, and he got to write code and design things. Every time he got home, he got to throw himself into Greg's arms and kiss him happily, before he would finally tell his husband to go take a shower and get the damn smell of motor oil off of him. Many months ago, he and Greg had talked about finally having the two children they'd finally dreamed about, and Greg had mentioned that there was a friend of his that had always offered to be a surrogate for them. So now, it was very close to the due date, and Kyle couldn't help but feel anxious. He and Greg had been preparing themselves for this ever since the pregnancy had first been confirmed, but he still felt like he somehow wasn't ready. His leg was bouncing with energy as he sat at work, and suddenly his phone began ringing. 'Heart Boner' started playing, and he frowned with worry, pulling his phone out. That was the song he had set for when Greg called, and usually the other just texted him while he was at work. Picking up, he said softly, "Love? What's up? Is it the kid?"

[member=82]gregory[/member]

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake