A THOUSAND MILE STORM / p
junkrat, at this point, was wheezing with laughter, head on the table as he clawed at it with his metal arm. lucio had his mouth covered, looking like he was trying not to laugh all while looking guilty. jack seemed to be chuckling too.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
He then hummed. “You’ll find someone. Maybe you and Lucio would make a good match.” Jesse said

“Oh god no. I think of him as a friend, not...Not that.” Hana murmured

[size=18pt]
J̶u̷s̶t̸ ̴a̴ ̷g̸l̸i̶t̸c̴h̷ ̸i̵n̴ ̵t̴h̵e̷ ̷s̶y̷s̸t̴e̶m̸ ̵
lucio choked slightly and shook his head. “oh! god, no, i love hans but.. i’m not into girls.. well, i am, i’m just not into girls who are a decade younger than me-“ he rambled. yeah, lucio was bi.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Jesse blinked, watching him. He then smiled. “You’ll find someone too Lucio.” He siad. Lena looked between them and scoffed.

“Seriously Jesse? Are you that blind?” Lena asked, seeming pretty confused. Jesse frowned.

“What? Did I say something wrong?” Jesse asked.

“No you’re just so daft.” Lena groaned. Jesse seemed pretty confused at this point.

“What’s going in here?” A voice asked. Lena and Hana looked over, spotting Gabriel approaching them.

[size=18pt]
jack snorted. “hey babe. someone’s got a crush on jesse.” he greeted and pulled a chair out for Gabe. lucio his his face. “oh my god.@ he breathed.

[align=center]
Gabe chuckled softky, moving to sit next to Jack. “So, do tell? Who’s the lucky person?” He asked. Jesse was quiet.

“Apparently Hana.” Jesse said, shrugging. Gabe chuckled.

“That isn’t going to happen. You and I both know you’re not into women.” Gabriel said

[size=18pt]
jack snorted softly. “plus, lucio lies and said that to save his own ass.” he stated wickedly. “evil! you are evil, evil Filho da puta!” lucio accused.

[align=center]
Jesse glanced at Lucio. “...Wait Seriously? You really have a crush on me? I’m a nobody.” Jesse said

[size=18pt]
lucio huffed. “dude, you’re like my dream guy! tall, dark, mysterious, you’re a fucking cowboy, you’re hot..” he huffed defensively.

[align=center]
Jesse watched him. “Oh well, uh...Thank you.” He said

[size=18pt]
Topic Options