[/table]
he hummed. “wouldn’t be doing it still if you didn’t~” he teased.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Glaring at the other - although there was amusement in his eyes - he said softly, "I just like being together~... Speaking of which, take your shirt off." He tugged at the other's shirt, kissing him gently.

[table]
[/table]
he rolled his eyes and smirked, doing as told.

fade~

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
( ye ye~ I'll start tomorrow~ )

[table]
[/table]
thank~

[align=center]
( welcome~ )

In the morning, Gilfoyle hadn't evacuated from Dinesh's bed like he usually did after they had sex. Rather, he had stayed, curled up beside the other with his head resting on Dinesh's shoulder. He shifted slowly, nuzzling further into the other, and opening his eyes. He glanced up at Dinesh and made a soft aggravated noise at himself, annoyed that he had just fallen asleep cuddling the other man. He moved to push himself up on his elbow, moving to kiss Dinesh softly on the lips. He said softly, nuzzling the other with a hum, "Wake up."

[table]
[/table]
dinesh made a soft noise, shifting. he rubbed his eyes. “mm..?0

[align=center]
"We should get up. Coffee. We're gonna have to do more stuff today..." He said, continuing his nuzzling slow.

[table]
[/table]
he hummed and rose a hand to his hair gently. “alright. you go ahead and get read. i’ll be out in a minute.” he mumbled.

[align=center]
TRIFORCE PIECES / private
He made a soft noise from the back of his throat, aggravated, as he kissed the other over and over, "I do not, you liar~"

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options