But I Give In So Easily // Private
Kenny smiled. “Sure! That sounds alright to me.” Kenny murmured

Craig nodded, smiling. “It’s alright Tweek.” He murmured

[size=18pt]
J̶u̷s̶t̸ ̴a̴ ̷g̸l̸i̶t̸c̴h̷ ̸i̵n̴ ̵t̴h̵e̷ ̷s̶y̷s̸t̴e̶m̸ ̵
he nodded and smiled brightly. "perfect~" he said brightly.
he hesitated and nodded, moving to get his shirt off and get his boyfriend's sweat shirt on.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Kenny nodded, smiling. “You want me to meet you anywhere after school?” He askwd

Craig then took Tweek’s shirt, placing it in his backpack. He then looked him over, smiling. “Hey, that looks good on you.” He said

[size=18pt]
he paused. "uh.. after you take your sister home, meet me at the bus stop, maybe?" he said.
he blushed and huffed. "sh-shut up- ack-! cr-craig!!" he said and gave him a tiny little kiss.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Kenny nodded. “Alright.” He murmured

Craig kisses him back softly and then smiled. “You really are cute when you blush.” He murmjred

[size=18pt]
tweek shines and nuzzled his chest. “nooooo!”

[align=center]
He chuckled softly, resting a hand on his back. “...So, how was your weekend? Anything I should know about?” Craig asked

[size=18pt]
he made a soft, anxious noise. “uh.. dad apparently.. snorted some cocaine and he’s in the hospital for an overdose..” he said a bit shakily, still stuttering but i’m just lazy to physically put that in.

[align=center]
He blinked, watching him. He frowned a bit. “Oh...” He murmjred. He gently rubbed his back slowly. “...Are you okay?” He asked

[size=18pt]
he nodded and smiled shakily. “yeah.. i’m not that worried..”

[align=center]
Topic Options