BROTHERS IN MORE THAN NAME / p
he isn’t my bud wherever he could on steve, sighing shakily.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Steve frowned slightly. He then gently pulled the male close to his chest, hugging him tightly

[size=18pt]
J̶u̷s̶t̸ ̴a̴ ̷g̸l̸i̶t̸c̴h̷ ̸i̵n̴ ̵t̴h̵e̷ ̷s̶y̷s̸t̴e̶m̸ ̵
he started to sob into his chest softly, holding onto him. “i don’t know what’s wrong..” he whimpered.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Steve shushed him softky, keeping him close. He then slowly rubbed his back in small circles

[size=18pt]
he whimpered softly, nuzzling his chest tiredly. he wa exhausted, but he didn’t know if he’d be able to sleep.

[align=center]
Steve rose his hand, stroking his hair gently. He then sighed softly. “Why don’t you go lay down for a bit Danny? I’ll stay by you.” He ssid

[size=18pt]
he whimpered softly and nodded. “ok..” he mumbled, standing and swaying on his feet. he was still drunk, and he might have to be carried up the stairs b

[align=center]
Steve eyed him for a moment before getting to his feet as well. He then carefully lifted the other into his arms, holding him close

[size=18pt]
he blinked and nuzzled into his chest, instantly starting to feel the exhaustion coming down on him. “mm..” he hummed pitifully, setting a hand on steve’s chest.

[align=center]
Steve blinked, carrying him to the bedroom and then gently laying Steve down on the bed.

[size=18pt]
Topic Options