A Shot In The Dark // Private
Ashe watched as a woman formed, seeming a bit shocked. Reaper stared at her, eyeing her over

[size=18pt]
J̶u̷s̶t̸ ̴a̴ ̷g̸l̸i̶t̸c̴h̷ ̸i̵n̴ ̵t̴h̵e̷ ̷s̶y̷s̸t̴e̶m̸ ̵
/u play echo cx

he helped the omnic like woman down and frowned. he glanced around slowly.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Echo blinked, looking around. “Oh my...It’s certainly been a long time since I’ve seen you Jesse.” She murmjred. She then looked the others over. “Who are they?” She asked

[size=18pt]
he frowned. “that ain’t important right now, darlin’. we gotta get you home.” he said and looked at everyone. “we’ll, it was real nice seein’ you ashe, but.. i got a package to deliver.”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Ashe watched him, frowning. “...Very well. Until next time Mccree.” She said. Echo looked them over before spotting Reaper. She frowned a bit, taking a step closer.

“I know you...” She whispered, looking him over. Reaper took a step back.

“Who I am isnt important.” Reaper muttered. She frowned.

“Of course it is. Surely Mccree would love to know that you-“

“Don’t.” Reaper hissed quietky. “Just get somewhere safe with him. Now if you’ll excuse me I have some weapons to find.” He ssid. He then moved away from them.

[size=18pt]
he paused. “what..? what would i love to know?” he asked the woman.

[align=center]
Echo blinked, sighing. “I will let you know on the way. Now, where are we headed?” She askwd

[size=18pt]
he frowned. “home.” he said.

[align=center]
She nodded. She then looked ahead, walking alongside Jesse. “..That man, Realer, you knew him well before he became Reaper.” He said

[size=18pt]
jesse grunted. “i know.” he muttered.

[align=center]
Topic Options