Wanted dead or alive // Private
Arthur was silent for a momemt. “Ah, I suppose.” He said. He then turned, heading back to his horse.

[size=18pt]
J̶u̷s̶t̸ ̴a̴ ̷g̸l̸i̶t̸c̴h̷ ̸i̵n̴ ̵t̴h̵e̷ ̷s̶y̷s̸t̴e̶m̸ ̵
he slowly followed, still seeming incredibly nervous. his clothes were very high quality, just.. dirty. it was obvious he had had a lot of money.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Arthur blinked, taking the horse’s reins and then getting onto the saddle. He offered the male a hand to help him up.

[size=18pt]
he slowly took his hand to get up. he held onto the back of the males shirt, shaking like a leaf. it was obvious he didn’t spend much time with other people.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Arthur blinked, tugging on the reins gently, the horse turning a bit and then taking off into a light trot. Arthur kept his gaze ahead. “You ain’t used to human interaction, are you?” He asked after a minute

[size=18pt]
he hesitated. “n-no sir..” he breathed softly. “i-i’m s-so-sorry..”

[align=center]
Arthur chuckled softky. “Ain’t no big deal to me. I don’t much like people either.” He said, keeping his gaze ahead.

[size=18pt]
he made a soft noise and looked down. it wasn’t like he had had a choice.

[align=center]
He blinked, sighing. After a while, they arrived at Rhodes. Arthur slowed his horse down and eventually stopped her when they were by the motel. Arthur looked over at the building. “This should be it.” Arthur said.

[size=18pt]
he stared up at it, and around at i mall the people. his shaking onto got worse, his grip on the males shirt tightening.

[align=center]
Topic Options