[/table]
he smiled slightly. he like seeing the other male smile, even over something stupid like a girl. “smart, huh?” he asked, grabbing water bottles and tossing one to the other male.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Catching the water bottle easily, he smiled and nodded, chuckling, "Yeah, really smart. Almost as smart as you... Not quite though."

[table]
[/table]
he giggled softly. “she better not replace me! who else’s homework  will i do? or, alternatively, who’s going to beat up the jocks for me?” he joked lightly, elbowing him lightly and struggling to open the bottle. it was one of those super flimsy water bottles with the thin plastic and super tiny lids.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Rolling his eyes with a small smile, Buford reached over to take the bottle, opening it before handing it back, "Or who's going to open up your water bottles?"

[table]
[/table]
he hummed and nodded, taking the bottle and sipping at the water. “that too.” he giggled and looked up in the boy’s mother walked in. “oh! hello, mrs. fletcher!” he greeted. linda smiled. “hello boys~ could you go see if the others are up for some pie?”

[align=center]
Buford blinked and nodded, glancing at Baljeet before sticking his head out the door and asking the other kids.

[table]
[/table]
there was a few rings of excitement and nods, some icectream pie suggestions. baljeet smiles. “oh, uh.. mr. fletcher said he might have a book if enjoy.. so you know where it might be?” he asked and linda gasped softly. “yes i do! give me one moment..” she said and moved off, only for Candace to move in, talking on her phone to stacy. she looked at buford and ballet. “what are the boys planning?”

[align=center]
Buford frowned and said, making a little huffing noise, "None of your business, Candance."

[table]
[/table]
FORGOT ABOUT THAT PART / p
he hesitated. “so.. who’s this new girl?” he asks.

[align=center]
Buford blinked and said, a small smirk instantly coming to his face, "It's this girl named Melanie. She's super hot... And pretty smart."

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options