[/table]
he looked down, frowning. “except i’m not even that good yet..”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Noticing the other's doubt, Hux frowned and said, tilting his head, "Of course you're not, yet. You haven't been Snoke's apprentice that long. It's like any other skill, you need more practice."

[table]
[/table]
he shifted and looked down. “well.. uh.. can we finish the tour after dinner or something?” he asked.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Hux tilted his head, and frowned a little, but then said quietly, tucking his own hair back, "Uhm, yes, of course. I'll leave you to get comfortable then.." He then turned to go, hands still tucked against his spine.

[table]
[/table]
he nodded and blinked at him. “uh.. before you go.. i think it looks better untucked.” he said a bit nervously.

[align=center]
Hux paused and turned around, confusion in his blue eyes, "W... What? What looks better untucked?"

[table]
[/table]
he bunker. “your.. your hair.” he said, cheeks going a light pink. “just.. ignore me..”

[align=center]
The lieutenant blinked in surprise, and his face turned a bit red, making his freckles show, "Oh, uhm... Th-Thank you. No, it's fine, I just didn't realize that... That you had noticed my hair..."

[table]
[/table]
he looked away. “i notice.. a lot of things.” he breathed.

[align=center]
HELLBENT ON LOVING YOU / p
Hux rose an eyebrow and said, laughing softly, "Why...? Because you're a force user, obviously. You're Snoke's apprentice. Honestly I'm not sure why I was specifically requested to work with you, since I'm not of much importance in the scheme of things.."

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options