You’ll reach up and you’ll rise again // Private
He nodded. “Yeah...I will.” He nurmured. He then moved his hand away from Ignis’s arm and shifted away, laying back down on the bed

[size=18pt]
J̶u̷s̶t̸ ̴a̴ ̷g̸l̸i̶t̸c̴h̷ ̸i̵n̴ ̵t̴h̵e̷ ̷s̶y̷s̸t̴e̶m̸ ̵
ye moves to quickly set an outfit out for body and left the room, making no noise as to not disturb him.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
(Wanna skip to lunch?)

[size=18pt]
ye ye!! can you start??

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
(Sure.)

It was a few hours later, going on lunch time. Noctis had finished up a few things before going off to find his friends for lunch. He soon wandered into the dining hall they had there

[size=18pt]
Ignis and prompto eventually walked in with gládio. prompto seemed excited to be having lunch with nice and shrieked happily, running at the male and jumping at him to hug him. “noct~!” he exclaimed happily. Ignis chuckled.

[align=center]
Noctis didn’t see anyone there when he first entered so he just waited in the room for them. He glanced over when he heard a familiar voice though. Prompto. Noctis blinked, standing up from having been leaning on the table and smiled when Prompto suddenly hugged him. He hugged him back. “Hey Prompto. How have you been?” He asked.

“Wouldn’t stop talking about you.” Gladio murmured playfully.

[size=18pt]
prompto happily squeezed him as tight as he could and hummed brightly. “i haven’t gotten any time with you in months! i’ve missed you, dude!”

[align=center]
Noctis smiked. “I’ve missed you too Prompto. It’s been pretty boring around here without you.” He siad

[size=18pt]
he giggled. “of course it is~”

[align=center]
Topic Options