[/table]
he moved to tidy arthur’s room and then moved to the dining room. it was smaller than the formal dining hall connected to the ballroom.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Sitting down at the table, Arthur began to get down his breakfast, and looked up when Merlin came in. Tilting his head, he mumbled as he ate, "What are your plans for today...?"

[table]
[/table]
he hummed. “well.. i was planning on sticking around you in case you needed help or something.”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Arthur let out a little hum and said softly, "That sounds like a good idea..." He then seemed to be in deep thought for a moment before a smirk began to spread across his face. He said with a soft chuckle, "Hey, do you want to be my date for the ball thing today?"

[table]
[/table]
he turned pink and stared at arthur. he couldn’t figure out if he was joking or not, and he just hesitated. “uh.. v-very funny, arthur.” he said.

[align=center]
"I'm not joking." Arthur said bluntly, still casually eating, "It would get all of the people asking me stuff about 'suitors' or wives right off my back if I took you as my date."

[table]
[/table]
he blinked and hesitated. “if.. you’d really want me to, but.. isnt gwen a better option..?”

[align=center]
Arthur shrugged and said softly, smiling a bit as he looked at the other, "Maybe, but I think I'd have more fun with you around. And, as I said, it would definitely get people off my back about any sort of 'wife'."

[table]
[/table]
he looked down and hesitated before nodding. “alright..”

[align=center]
ALOHA OI — private
He sighed and said, making a little grumbling noise, "Alright, alright. I guess that's fine." He then moved to pull his clothes on, stretching a bit and heading for the dining room.

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options