[/table]
he blinked. “humans are paid for what they find, correct? so.. take it.” he said and nodded, holding out his hands a bit further. “as.. as long as you do not take my ears..” he said softly. amongst the sedes, it was a very common thing to hear the elders talking about gums stealing their ears to make poisons to kill them with.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Taking the things from Zadda, he blinked before saying softly, frowning, "I wouldn't take your ears, that's awful.." He then said, putting the things in his bags before taking the other's hands in his own, saying softly, "Usually humans pay when people give them things, so I should pay you back somehow."

[table]
[/table]
his eyes seemed to widen when the other offered him something in return. “uh.. it has.. been a really long time since i have had human food! can you take me to the city so i may try some?” he asked hopefully, all of his chains and such rattling as he moved his hands to clasp them together hopefully.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Emmi blinked and nodded, saying softly, "I think that I can do that! The city isn't too far away.." He smiled at the other, looking happy and excited. He'd never actually met on of the aliens before.

[table]
[/table]
he nodded brightly before his happiness quickly turned to saddens. “wait, but.. aliens can not go into the human city. i am too obvious about being human..” he said

[align=center]
Frowning, Emmi said softly, "Oh.... Well, I could try to sneak you in, maybe. Or... Or bring you food from the city, maybe?"

[table]
[/table]
he tilted his head and quietly looked to the males hoodie. “or.. i could wear a disguise.” be offered, seeming thoughtful. “do they not search your bags and such..?“

[align=center]
"Uhm, no, not usually..." He then glanced down at himself, blinking, "Oh. Uhm, I suppose the disguise plan would work."

[table]
[/table]
BRING ME DOWN TO THE OCEAN FLOOR / private
he blinked and hesitated, slowly taking a pouch from the belt that held up what covered anything private, taking out a few old power cells and a small, golden locket encrusted with little diamonds and saphires. “those are.. empty. i have already looked many tuimes.” he explained. “i.. do not know if the cells work.. they have been under water for some time now.”

[align=center]
Blinking at Zadda, he looked down at the power cells and locket for a long moment before saying softly, "I... You do not have to give me anything, if you do not want to.."

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options